1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS New to botting a few questions...

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by penguin1991, Jan 31, 2017.

1. penguin1991

I read some of the guides and they were nice, but I was wondering if I could get some personal input from fellow botters. I used to bot years ago before osrs was released, and well before rs became rs3.
    I still have my main that's from 2005, no email linked to it or anything, its rs3 stats are high and my osrs stats are fairly decent. I'm looking to start botting as I like to play xbox as well as osrs, but sometimes this gets annoying.
    Am I better off using my main to bot since at then I may look way less suspicious?
    I just made a new account and am running some quests and doing some things quickly and then I will bot on that. Which one should I use do you think, main or new account? I'm aware I cant be botting 10 hours a day, but just 2 hours here, break for 25 minues, than another hour, so on so fourth.

Also, are the free bots here pretty good, or are they fishy?

Thanks,
    :)

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

The free bots are definitely fishy

3. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

I've heard Prime Fishing is quite fishy overall.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

The fishiest of them all

Gengsta likes this.
  5. penguin1991

Lol, yes. I'm sure primed fishing is quite fishy.
    For real though, no advice? haha

6. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

The advice I can give you is that you shouldn't bot on an account you're not willing to risk.
    If you still want to bot on your main I'd recommend botting on "logical" hours. When you would be playing if you "had" to.
    (If you catch my drift.)

7. penguin1991

Alright thanks for the advice, I'm botting at times, and doing quests manually and some other stuff to seem like its legit while I legit play on my main for the time being, if I can get this new account looking good from botting, ill probably bot on my main as it will seem safe. Do a lot of people to progress threads on botting accounts, ive seen a few, wondering if theres a high demand for those?

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yeah it's safe to say that having breaks and playing legit inbetween makes botting less riskier.

9. EvilCabbage

10. penguin1991

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know whats happened since I made this post, i dont bot a lot, just a few hours a day, and i do quests legitly and some other things legit here and there, and my total level on this account is now over 400 seems to be going okay, some stats are peretty good. I want to use this on my main, as its my original account that i made in 2005. Still nervous though haha, anyways just wanted to check in and let you guys know thats its been going pretty well for me, and to say thanks to the wonderful work you all have done, i shall start supporting soon :)