1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 PM me for phat $$$

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by thejaru, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thejaru

Now i understand ty, btw where's your shameless advertising post to your best autofighter on runemate? Don't those come with every post you make

2. Draggin

Its such a bad thing to advertise something that brings in advertising income, SEO to the site, and a daily user base that does nothing but pad Arbiter's pockets. HMM such a bad idea.

3. thejaru

I'm afraid you don't understand, shameless advertising elsewhere would be great if it benefitted Runemate. But no, supreme leader likes to advertise his autofighter on other autofighter threads on runemate, alphafighter to be precise; but thanks again Draggin!

Also, for anyone that questions my respect for Draggin's wishes that I do not let this method go public, anyone that approached me asking for the method received the same response.[​IMG] . I told them no, and that I am only interested in botting for a share of profits, but I mean sure; we can go ahead and just assume I shared the method with hundreds of people and that sharing the method with me ultimately ruined everything :).

4. Draggin

Just to add that if I really wanted to get the method from you as an account sharer your partnered with.. I would simply change the pass, lock you out via google authenticator, log in and see the area where the mobs are being farmed.

5. Xanduney

cant stop laughing about them thinking this is the best gp/h ROFL

6. Draggin

Well, I get 3.3m/h and havent banked in two weeks.

7. Xanduney

8. vipertrek79

This^^ This is damn near the same response he sent me. Even offered to help lend me an assist from his account so I could make my Blood Fury necklace. I havent really gone any further with @thejaru but that's ONLY because the account I was going to use with this got banned. I'm a greedy fuck, I know.

On topic though, I assume most of us here are adults, or close to it. Maybe we should start acting like it. @Draggin he didn't leak the method you shared with him, nor do I think he will. We're a community here, and I'll be damned if it turns into rubbish. This is by far one of the best botting communities I've been a part of, and I've joined many. I'd hate to see it turn nasty over a few bad judgement calls.

/rant over/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2015 ---
    Proof?

9. Draggin

Is it bot army-able?
    Or behind quest walls?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2015 ---
    I'm a grown adult, this has all been about the principle to me.
    I understand his intentions were not to share the method, but his way of doing things could easily get the method "leaked".
    Lets say even though some money making methods are in plain site, it doesn't become a focus of yours until some nice member of the site gives it to you. Yea, he didn't make the money method, but you dam well wouldn't be botting it right now without his help in directing your focus.
    I'd hate for the method to get spread and turn into another reason for jagex to nerf another area. I've yet to find a method that gets higher gp/h, but hey. thats just me.

10. vipertrek79

Not sure if you're directing that towards me, however if you are, you should read my post again. I'm not botting the method you shared with @thejaru

Anyways....

Draggin likes this.
  11. Draggin

Definitely not towards ya.

12. vipertrek79

Alrighty, glad to have resolved that. Never hurts to ask :p

Draggin likes this.
  13. SlashnHax

God damn the drama is real xD

14. Draggin

I'm actually shoveling away a decent amount with this. Makes me more money than when I started a T-shirt company haha. Your to thank for that partly :) I'll never share a method again.

15. Baddest Man on Earth

Partly? He made the madableeping bot :p

CantSeeMeHomie likes this.
  16. Draggin

I understand that, but I could of used others. I'd still be thanking some script bot writer. I do plan on giving him a Christmas present :)

17. neck

If this is what I'm assuming it is what a stupid thing to have 2 pages of arguing over.

Oh boy, hope nobody finds this common slayer task

thejaru likes this.
  18. Draggin

#allslayermonsterspastlevel60makemorethan2milanhour

19. neck

Dagannoth Kings.

20. Draggin

If only it had a bot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.