1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 PM me for phat $$$

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by thejaru, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hegsy

Ha this is a golden thread.

2. neck

You could use a general fighting bot on them pretty easily with high range/def/hp and a blood necklace without needing to bank much.

Obviously you're not going to say even if I did guess it right because you're worried about people stealing your method, but even if it isn't DKs it is still a stupid thing to whine about. If you don't want people using your methods you shouldn't give them out in the first place, and don't tell someone they don't need to give you a split if you actually want them to give you a split.

All of your problems have been solved by Dr. neck. I obviously can't force you to pay me for my services, but anything you send my way is appreciated. Also I'm reporting you for scamming if you don't pay me, scumbag.

3. Draggin

I won't be giving out any help anymore after this really. It's being called a method, but in reality it was just me sharing my alpha fighter settings, equipment, etc etc down to camera zoom. I think people are smart enough to just bot a method themselves than give this guy 500k/h to run the exact settings I told him. As to the split, maybe I live in a different part of the world, but when I say I'll give someone something I do it whether they ask me to or not. I'm actually just very bored at the moment. I don't want his money anymore anyway as hes getting shafted with that rate. Buy an account on player auctions, it will repay itself in four days at gargoyles. Have fun people. #AlphaGargoylesv1.6.0

4. Sane

it's not DKs but it is normal dagannoths
    idek why people think it's not common/known

I know it's not DKs because he's only getting range xp and you have to use all 3 styles at DKs, range won't even damage supreme or rex

5. HailHale

Sorry you had to go through this @Draggin this dude seems like he can't take a hint you were being nice and saying you couldn't force him to pay you but you would like some sort of payment, and he was like well shit if he's not demanding pay imma take advantage of this and not pay shit, ty for the method. You're 100% right about peoples attitudes changing when they need something vs when they have what they need.

6. thejaru

lol

#46 thejaru, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    vipertrek79 likes this.
  7. Mkl

Mkl

Why do YOU have to run the accounts? like dafuq?

8. vipertrek79

He doesn't HAVE to. He's giving them the option to give them literally 95% of the profit, for renting their accounts. It's not really a big deal, calm your tits m8 :D

9. neck

Blood fury does typeless AOE damage and heals you.

10. Mkl

Mkl

[​IMG]

11. vipertrek79

That's an option :) NOT a requirement :D You might need to learn the difference. Not that honestly it's any of your fucking business anyways, unless you're lending @thejaru an account, which I doubt. People need to stop this drama shit. This is not facebook/twitter. Keep your shit there.

12. Mkl

Mkl

Wtf. so the word ALL doesn't mean ALL? Only SOME of the accounts? op should have clearly said he will be running SOME of the accounts

13. vipertrek79

I'm done talking to you. You don't even know what is going on here. I'm not into this drama shit, and yeah. In this thread specifically he said all, however before all this in skype he said it's completely up to the owner of the account.

14. Xanduney

This drama is still going on? Holy balls.

15. thejaru

Because I'm not sharing the method? So by that logic, it would make sense that I am the only one that could run the accounts, unless you knew the method; in which case you wouldn't be in this thread.

16. Mkl

Mkl

wait, I was told in a previous post it was optional? are you sharing the method or not? or is your "partner" spreading lies?

17. vipertrek79

Im not his partner. You need to learn how to fucking read properly. I stated HE TOLD ME IT WAS OPTIONAL, this was BEFORE HE MADE THIS THREAD. This is my last reply to you. You are an ass and I'm not doing this anymore.

18. Mkl

Mkl

did you just get triggered? I was talking to op btw, not you

19. vipertrek79

Triggered? Nah. Just don't stand for drama shit. I said my last reply was my last. This time I mean it. I'm blocking your ass. Good day.

20. killersloth

doesn't stand for drama shit // keeps replying in rant format

(just an observation)

neck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.