1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

powerbot sucks. Runemate for ever.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by chris121, May 31, 2016.

1. Aydex

I'm 99% sure this is false.

2. Party

Party Client Developer

Feel free to correct me

3. Insomniac

How do you think he got hired in the first place?

4. auxi

I also remember that incident where MMG offered botmakers a place at Jagex if they could show him a working botclient after the clutterflutterer update. Anyone who doesn't believe this is how Jacmob got a job at Jagex clearly haven't been in the botting scene for long.

5. JudgeDead

i believe rs doesn't really have a bot detection method as such they more or less buy/download available bots on the market take note/copy every scripts bots movements antiban methods ect and put it into there system which picks up on similar or same movements. as ive been botting since 07 and still today i always go for bots that either cost to buy or are not to famous yet and never get banned. ive done good few 1-99's ect i actually still have an account where its cmb stats are 90's and non combats are 70-80s all botted about 2-3 years ago now right enough but not banned. to which i believe was staying away from obvious scripts bots,famous bot pages ect and mostly paid scripts bots as jagex wouldn't want to support bot sites by buying the script bot just to find out how they moved ect. but thats just my theory!

also sometimes wonder if they let bots away with it because might be botting but hes still paying £5 odd a month sub :p

6. Party

Party Client Developer

They aren't legally allowed to (on most sites).

7. JudgeDead

i know but none would ever have proof they were on or downloaded it is way i see it. most likely if it happend and someone caught them with a bot they would just say X a non employee of jagex downloaded it and sent us it in with concern for the game. PS. i like the zezima bot theory it was good and could make sense as evan in first days or rs2 ect he did gain an insane amount of exp and seem'd to never sleep....

8. auxi

There's no doubt they are more lenient on botting on RS3. Funny thing is, they have far better detection systems on RS3 and can even detect fake mouse input with a .dll installed on your computer called jaclib.dll. It's been looked into and it flags your account immediately when a bot makes a click.

9. Party

Party Client Developer

That's not how it works.

10. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Does that "if you're a Jagex employee you're not allowed to use this!" statement actually hold any legal integrity though?

11. Party

Party Client Developer

IP laws bud
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 7, 2016 ---
    There was a big lawsuit vs Blizzard for it not that long ago

12. chris121

he called me a silly cunt for trying to steal one of his scripters and hire them on runemate :D

[​IMG]

13. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Who would that be, then?

14. Aydex

Do you seriously think that ban was unjustified?

Party likes this.
  15. chris121

no that was justified :) the last suspension he gave me was because I spoke about my theory which I thought was unfair of him, so I thought i'd give him a better reason this time to ban me.

I used his bot like for 2 hours mining and I got banned that's how weak powerboat has become with out jacmob and arbiter. if I am right with these names here. I told a new comer on powerbot that I got banned in 2 hours and chris deleted my comment then wrote his own saying how good powerbot is lol.

#35 chris121, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Arbiter likes this.
  16. Sam

Sam

It's absolutely true. The Jagex Mods actually put out a challenge and said if anyone was able to beat their new system within a week, they'd get a job offer. So that's what he did.

17. Aydex

Could have sworn I was told this was just a massive rumor (or an over exaggeration).

18. SlashnHax

The challenge was made as a joke to begin with, because they were so sure nobody could do it within a week, but they ended up holding up to their word.