1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pPestControl [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Party, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since recent updates, it'll complete a game and idle on the pier for med boat on osrs. Status says either "attacking spinner" or "walking to portal" every time. Also still does the spam clicking at some random point way behind a portal when trying to attack.

2. atlantytwq

Used the bot for a total of 10 hours (not straight). Sometime in game the bot will try to run everywhere and attacking nothing, but sometime it does great. But now after wining or loosing a game the bot stand and don't move to get in the boat. I restarted runemate and the osrs client and the bot still stand on the bridge after the game.

lee757 and Nitro4519 like this.
  3. Nitro4519

Was using this last night it works pretty well but the recent update made it so the bot only loads the boat the first initial time. Also for some reason the bot likes to get stuck behind portals and likes to run spratically to random corners.

4. lee757

in the early days when this bot was created it worked fine, I didn't really mind to much that it didn't leave the boat for every game as long as for the most part it left and I was gaining points, also didn't mind that It wouldn't reenter starting boat sometimes. I'm not sure what has been "rewritten" but now it doesn't work in the slightest bit, and all I see now in the reviews is people being banned and it not working =[ very sad. I was on last night and restarted the bot several times and couldn't even get my first 3 points and it either doesn't move at all or it moves all over the map (very bot like), which is why I'm sure people are getting banned using this bot. Please look into maybe shifting back like how you had it when it actually worked (almost) properly. Atleast then I was gaining points. Rune mate really needs a good pc bot. VERY vital. I'm here to help and give feedback as much as you need. Thank you for reading.:cool:

5. Kit

Kit

Doesn't do anything right pretty much.

6. Party

Party Client Developer

7. troro1

I look like such an obvious bot. Especially when departing from the boat, you're supposed to run toward a door but you actually run towards a corner until someone opens the door. Not to mention when there are portals open or spinners alive, it would run behind the portal then to some random area, then start attacking something random. I fear I might get banned before getting a full set of void.

8. shinigamikun

Is anyone else able to confirm this bot is able to do more then 1 run? Mine usually gets stuck at boat after first run

9. Party

Party Client Developer

Guys I'm sorry it's so buggy, honestly been too busy to look at it recently, but it's on my todo list!

10. Party

Party Client Developer

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

11. Bulbazoth

this project has been abandoned? :|||

12. Party

Party Client Developer

13. Canty

Running this script bot with my pure range account, seems stable so far. Averaging 38-40 PC points / hour.

However, it does randomly run around aimlessly into the corners, can you look into that?

14. Metacheater

It runs into corners and doesn't really do a whole lot, doesn't step into the ship. Is this only me?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2016 ---
    I really need this in my life Party, could you please look into it
    ❤️

15. hoppelogan

crashes every time i start it

16. Saiyan

Other users have reported I guess but yeah it runs into corners making it quite obvious that it's a bot lol (Dont' get me wrong it's amazing that this is free so hat's off to you) but is it possible if you could refine it a bit since 25-30 points in the mid boat is a bit too low :/

17. Bertsko

It worked very good until like 2 weeks ago, i nearly get 50 points (attack points) so i won't get any tokens, besides that; most of the time i start the script bot it won't click on the bridge after one round.

18. Yuuki Asuna

Game: Rs3

Bug: When choosing intermediate (medium) mode the bot goes to the beginner (easy) mode instead. Also, when it goes there it boards the ship, and then unboards it. Keeps doing same thing

Another bug (more major), is that even in veteran mode, it boards the ship, and then unboards it. Keeps doing that.

Steps to reproduce bug: Start script bot like its supposed to, and it either goes to the wrong location or keeps boarding and unboarding ship.

Possible fix: Make the beginner ship different than the medium ship. I believe this is a logic error in coordinates of the ship, but I'm not too sure.

For the next one, just make it board the shop and that's it. Don't make it so that it comes out of the ship if there aren't any ppl or anything. Allow it to wait and if it's waiting for 5mins, move somewhere IN the shop so you don't get kicked for afk.

Cheers.

19. Rob

Rob

Should I use this bot for osrs?

I read some of the comments saying it doesn't play well, any feedback from the scripter?

20. Party

Party Client Developer

It works, but it's not great. In need of an update but I'm lacking the time currently.

Rob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.