1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows FREE 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. Jhinn

Jhinn submitted a new resource:

Prime Barrows FREE - Grave digging made fun

Read more about this resource...

#1 Jhinn, Mar 31, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2023
    Defeat3d likes this.
  2. Jhinn

Defeat3d likes this.
  3. moerrts

nvm testing it now :D

#3 moerrts, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  4. NoBillsForThrills

Wish I had an account to test this on, I'd definitely try getting some proggies. If this works, cudos.

5. Jux7apose

Went afk and came back to the bot dead and it stopped because it "couldn't find barrows teleport" tab in inv. You don't support deathwalking/regearing when the bot dies?

6. Jhinn

Correct

7. theschnurricane

Doesn't look like fairy ring works. It sets up at the bank and gets stuck on "walking path". I took it to Ardy monastery to maybe move it along, but nothing happened.

8. Jhinn

You are right. The web (maintained & created by Cloud) is not working properly. I can't do anything about that. It's been reported several times over the course of these past few months.

#8 Jhinn, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  9. Jhinn

RobinPC updated Prime Barrows FREE with a new update entry:

Prime Barrows FREE v2.0.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Read the full changelog below.

- Fixed all known instances where the bot got stuck in the crypts.
    - Fixed all known instances where the bot got stuck at the bank.
    - Fixed several issues where the bot tried to attack a skeleton that was behind a door.
    - Fixed several issues where the bot would 'randomly afk' at times.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would not prioritise a Skeleton over another creature in the crypt.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot did not equip the melee gear set.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would not attack a brother in the tombs.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot was unable to interact with a ground tile.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would not drop 'junk' items when it needs to pickup loot from the Reward Chest.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would not deposit barrows equipment if you were already wearing the same piece.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would keep withdrawing/depositing specific runes.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would fail to drop an empty vial.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would get stuck when traveling to the next brother.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot would not deposit all the loot.
    - Fixed an issue where the bot uses the melee gear set to fight a brother instead of magic/ranged.

- The bot now evaluates if it should leave the tombs directly, or de-activate prayer based on when the next prayer drain is happening.
    - The bot now switches to the melee gear set when it knows the last brother is in the crypts.
    - The bot now switches to the magic gear set for some players at the bank (this is a playersensed value).
    - The bot now prioritizes activating protection prayers over interacting with the sarcophagus.
    - The bot now leaves the tomb when in danger (low health, low/no prayer points).
    - The bot now deposits all runes that do not fit in your RunePouch (either your runepouch is has 16.000 of that rune, or there is no room in the rune pouch for the rune itself).
    - Prayers are no longer activated when we are in the tombs and the brother is in the crypts.

- There is now a system in place that validates whether or not you are in range of the max. hit of each brother and acts on that accordingly.
    - Auto-retaliate is now disabled when the bot starts. This is done to prevent the bot from wasting valuable charges.
    - Improved the speed of which the bot navigates through the crypts by a very significant amount.
    - You can now select individual prayers for each brother, rather than one universal one. This means you could have Piety for brother A, and Rigour for brother B.
    - A new system has been created that tracks how many prayer potions and food you are using (on average) for each brother. This means it can make a very accurate guess whether or not it should return back to the bank. This is account based.
    - Lowered the amount of runes you need for a trip if you are using a spell that requires runes (500 -> 250).

#9 Jhinn, Jul 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    Jux7apose and Defeat3d like this.
  10. Jux7apose

Grats on the release of the revision, I am looking forward to giving this a run when I can get the chance.

11. Jhinn

I highly recommend waiting on v2.0.1. There's a ton of additional fixes in there :)

Jux7apose likes this.
  12. Jhinn

13. Cloudchaser

Morty legs pathing doesnt work, bot just stand at teleport spot. Can you please add house portal teleport and karambwans?

14. Jhinn

The pathing doesn't work because of the web. It's maintained by Cloud. I can't do anything about that at the moment, sorry.
    Karambwans are supported? I am using them myself :)

15. Jux7apose

I thought Prime bots now use the custom pathing you all made?

16. Jhinn

It uses custom pathing in the crypts, yes.

17. dsk789

I'll start off by saying with the latest update, this bot is great and it has definitely been improved, so congrats and thank you on that update. Now for the nit picking of what i've noticed is still wrong. The bot handles restoring prayer points in a potientally very risky way by often waiting for the points to get much too low before it takes a sip of ppot. Since the latest update, I have died twice while baby sitting the bot. Once because I ran out of prayer points (due to the automatic prayer drain from being in the crypts) before the bot could take a sip while mid fight with with Dharok. As soon as my prayer hit 0 and I was unprotected, Dharok wrecked me and the bot got stuck in a loop of trying to recover HP by eating instead of getting a prayer pot drank and protect from melee re-enabled. I died very quickly this occasion.

The second time I died was after I made it into the crypts and had to kill Karil as he was the final brother. The bot either failed to turn on my protect from range prayer or it failed to restore my prayer points after the battle started and Karil wrecked me before I could stop the script bot in time to manually save myself and once again got caught in a loop of trying to heal instead of get prayer back up (which is useless against karil and Dh if they've already started going to town on your HP. In conclusion, I believe the two issues I ran into being killed are directly due to the way the bot handles restoring prayer points. I think one improvement is to immediately take a sip of a prayer potion after being attacked by the 6th brother in the crypt before the script bot does anything else, because god forbid it's karil or dkarok and you have no prayer left whe they attack you

18. Jhinn

Could you tell me what your hitpoints level is? Also, I'd like to tweak the system so it works perfect for every situation. The proposed solution would waste prayer potions on high-level accounts, whilst the current version is a little too late on lower level accounts. So if you could provide me some information about your stats, I can tweak the system accordingly.

Cheers

19. dsk789

of course.
    83hp
    62 prayer
    83 defense
    76 magic
    and 72 range
    (listed the levels of all/only combat stats I use while running barrows)
    if you need any more info from me or how i run the bot just let me know

20. Jhinn

Thank you. Here's what will change in the next version:

- The bot will always drink a prayer potion when low on points, and within range of the max. hit of each brother.
    - Lowered the threshold for when the next prayer drain is, meaning there will be less 'downtime' (no protection prayer active).
    - It will always drink on low points in the crypts (last brother).

How does that sound?