1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. sammyd1337

Tried that and still does it. Tried different combo of items to take out and it still does it everytime. as soon as it teleports to barrows it teleports withing 2 seconds back to ferox enclave then spams no barrows teleport
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2020 ---
    I am using 1 super combat, 8 prayer pots and 12 lobsters. Melee only. Thankgod i'm trying with the free version otherwise id have had to take out a bank loan.

Not sure what other things i can change/tinker with to get it to work
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2020 ---

Just went into 1 of the barrows, then started the bot with the exact items in my inventory. Bot ran up the stairs and then teleported back to ferox. Ran to the pool and replenished then banked. Withdrew 8 teleports, then went back to barrows then proceeded to teleport straight back to ferox enclave again...

2. Suspense

Try putting your gear on, and the switches in your inventory. Also bring the setup amount of prayer pots and food etc. and goto the barrows area, walk inside and start the bot there. Make sure you have a spade in your inventory.

3. Jhinn

4. Jhinn

5. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

@RobinPC
    I just wanted to make you aware of this issue I ran into.

In the tunnels, Ahrim spawned when going through a door. The bot geared up and was fighting him for a little bit, but then it misclicked on the door and crossed through.
    It then just stayed there and kept drinking prayer pots, but it never attempted to go back through the door to finish off Ahrim.

Other than that, it's running well. :)

6. Suspense

@RobinPC
    I suspect your last update broke the bot, idk if it does this for anyone else.. but i started it up and it keeps going to barrows (tele tabs) then porting to ferrox in a loop.. i even tried starting it in the barrows brother pit, it'll finish the fight and then port out.

[​IMG]

it seems to work now, no clue why :S

I noticed that if you withdraw supplies for more than 1 run, it doesn't recharge all your prayer on the 2nd run.. so basically going up vs. dharok is borderline suicidal :p i killed him right after the prayer ran out, despite having 4½ more pots in the inventory.. instead of using 1 dose, why not just use 2-3?

#186 Suspense, Dec 17, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  7. Jhinn

There is a system in place that will traverse back to the brother when it happens. Sometimes though the Brother is on the same coordinate as the door (technically) so the bot thinks it's reachable. Not sure how I can resolve it in code. I've seen it happen once, so it's a super rare issue luckily.

Glad it's working again.
    If you want the bot to recharge stats, change the banking values so it will go back after each run.

"instead of using 1 dose, why not just use 2-3?" - Well that might work for your account, but it would be wasting prayer potions for me personally. It will always take a sip when it's getting too dangerous, don't worry. :)

The Dingo likes this.
  8. Suspense

It got to 0 prayer points vs. dharok though :S

9. Jhinn

Was Dharok really close to dying?

10. Suspense

Yeah, but considering it's dharok.. the lower hp = higher dmg.. he can easily one shot you at that stage :p which is why especially on that boss, i feel like it should atleast have a setting to goto full prayer on the 2nd run

11. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

One thing most people try to do is really minimize the use of prayer pots. I try to use 1-2 doses per trip. I haven't ever run out of prayer points at the wrong time with this bot; it was probably a rare thing! Restoring to full points would be a waste for most people 99% of the time. Good luck

Jhinn likes this.
  12. Jhinn

I understand, and noted for the future. Appreciate the feedback as always.

13. Jhinn

14. ray1516294

iv got 48 prayer, why does it go through all the prayer pots (2 vials, 6 doses total) as soon as it gets down to fight a brother? like it doesnt even wait for the prayer to go down it just jugs all the prayer pot.

15. Jhinn

16. ray1516294

any idea why? am i doing something wrong?...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2021, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2021 ---

hey man, so im 43 prayer and iv set it to two prayer pots it take with it each trip. but as soon as it digs the whole it goes through all the prayer pots. any idea what im doing wrong?

17. Jhinn

Have you tried restarting both OSRS and RuneMate?

18. Manity

Working sort of gotta babysit... sometimes in the tunnel it keeps spamclicking a skeleton while its getting attacked by another one. Really bot like if its doing this.

19. elitejt11

Bots broken, walk to barrows entrance then tele to onclave and just keeps doing this doesnt actually kill anything its stuck in a loop

20. Jhinn

This means something is wrong with your inventory/gear setup. Double check everything - The bot is working fine.