1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

@RobinPC
    The bot is just teleporting between Barrows (tab) and Ferox enclave back and forth. Doesn't get food/pots at bank.
    Have tried with the setting to bank after each run and to do multiple runs before banking.
    Ran through my settings and see nothing wrong with them.

2. Jhinn

Have you tried without the setting? :p

3. The Dingo

Without which setting?

4. Jhinn

I'm only aware of the issue when you have the checkbox enabled. If you do not have it enabled, this doesn't happen unless you have set your food/prayer potion amount too high (more than you brought with you).

5. The Dingo

I started the bot with no food or pots in invy with the bank open when i had this issue. I thought it would grab supplies.
    Now I've grabbed supplies and it went into Dharok's crypt but it's selecting the wrong gear. I checked my setting is set to use MAGIC set on Dharoks, but it's switching to the ranged set.

6. Jhinn

Weird. Haven't had this issue myself, and I tested this specific version extensively. Did 150 barrows chests to make sure it was working correctly.

7. The Dingo

Stopped and restarted bot again. Went through all the settings and it's still doing the exact same thing. I had to make my ranged set the same as mage as a work around.

Now that I'm running I've already seen some issues too.

1) When there's multiple brothers stacked in a crypt, the bot just spam clicks on top of the pile - missing the correct brother and causing it to do nothing.

2) In the crypts a similar issue happens. When the bot decides to kill a worm/skele/rat it will spam click on it even if it's under attack by another NPC. In one run I had it do this twice where a Skele was blocking the bloodworm that the bot wanted to kill. Without me stopping the bot, it spam clicked on the first one for over a minute. It wouldn't have stopped.

I tried turning on Auto-retaliate to alleviate both of these issues, but the bot turns it off. I realize autoretaliate could be annoying in the tunnels and that's why you have it turned off. But the problems with it off are even worse IMO.

#167 The Dingo, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  8. Jhinn

9. The Dingo

@RobinPC
    I've been running for a while now and have gotten several items. For the most part it does really well.

I know this is not an easy bot to make! Thanks for putting it out there.

#169 The Dingo, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  10. Jhinn

1) This is a client-issue (RuneMate), sadly. What I personally do is hop to a quiet world, so the issue is very rare. I'll look into a way to resolve this in future updates, though.
    2) Same as above really.
    3) Auto retaliate was turned off because the bot would keep wasting charges in te crypts. If the above issue is resolved, auto-retaliate can be turned off and there would be no issues.
    5) Glad to know it is running well, I pushed a hotfix out to fix the banking issue you were having earlier.

11. lexi123

The bot does not allow me to continue to start once I am in the 'Go to the bank when....' user input node. It does not let me input a number of ppots or food to 'Start' the client. Help please.

12. Jhinn

Can you make a screenshot? And post some logs, please. RuneMate -> Help -> View logs.

13. Suspense

300+ KC in the past 2 weeks, no problems besides the mort. legs not working.. if you use barrows tabs it's flawless.

14. Jhinn

This should be working now, is it not?

15. Suspense

Havn't tested it since a few days ago, just got a 2 day ban from a blast furnace bot.. :p gonna take a break from botting on my IM for now

16. lexi123

Screenshot of the screen, does not do anything when i press the up or down arrows, try to manually insert numbers, or press start, just sits there.

I used the bot the other day and it worked smoothly, but this new update seemed to throw me off and I unadded and readded the bot but no change.

upload_2020-12-7_9-42-2.png

Attached Files:

17. Jhinn

Fair enough!

This is really odd, and very user specific. Can you please remove the settings.xml file located in your RuneMate storage folder? Mine is located here - C:\Users\....\RuneMate\bots\storage\PrimeBarrows

18. The Dingo

The bot has been running great for me. I had another issue down in the tunnels where it was stuck spam clicking an NPC while being attacked by a diff one. Just makes me afraid to leave it running without babysitting.

For the resolve later on perhaps you could do a check for NPCs targeting you or animating when you're attempting to fight one. Or after a certain numbers of clicks to attack move to a different target.

Jhinn likes this.
  19. sammyd1337

Having the same issue as dingo. Everytime i start the bot it teleports to barrow then straight back to Ferox and then melts down saying i dont have a teleport. Have tried about 40 different combos, restarted etc and nothing has fixed it

20. The Dingo

Did you manually withdraw the correct # of potions and food before starting? That & restarting seemed to be what fixed it for me.

Jhinn likes this.