1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. Colt45W

Somehow died today, lost a bunch of gear ;/ Logs for you to check out are attached

Attached Files:

2. Fnxx

I'm having a problem with it recognizing equipped gear. it wont start due to putting items in the wrong slot or just not showing them at all in the setup.

3. Jhinn

Client issue. Has been reported.

4. andrew564

came back to try this bot <3 will wait patiently for the update

5. Jhinn

Client issue regarding equipment has been fixed. Other bug fixes and improvements are coming soon.

#25 Jhinn, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    Fnxx likes this.
  6. Jhinn

7. Jhinn

8. LUFCBUT

stopped working. just says finishing up banking tree. any ideas?

9. Jhinn

Send over the log files through PM. RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs

10. Jhinn

11. LUFCBUT

Would recommend changing the rewards potential to a lower target as it gets stuck quite often in the last room and tries attacking other barrows brothers. Feel it would be alot more profitable if it would loot the chest sooner rather than hanging about.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  12. Jhinn

I'll add something for that soon. It will allow the user to set their preferred reward potential in the UI.

LUFCBUT likes this.
  13. ziplock1738

This is probably the biggest efficiency facet of the bot right now. The final room with the chest in it can sometimes be entered without killing anything but the brothers and if there is only one npc in the chest room it can take a while waiting for the spawn, as it seems it won't return to previous rooms after reaching the chest room.

14. Jhinn

As stated previously, this will be fixed in the next version. Just need an executive to look at my code and give approval.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  15. Jhinn

RobinPC updated Prime Barrows with a new update entry:

Prime Barrows v1.0.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

- Fixed bot getting stuck after paying to recharge the Iban Staff.
    - Fixed another NoSuchElementException when the bot is unable to determine which brother is in the crypts. This happens when you start the bot with all brothers killed or after the bot teleports out in case of emergency. The user is now prompted with a 5 minute window to fix this before the bot will stop.
    - Fixed bot getting stuck attacking a brother that isn't targeting the user.
    - Fixed getting stuck in the chest area.
    - Fixed bot not using prayer on Ahrim on a very rare occasion.

- Added a tracker for prayer drain.
    - Added a slider for users to set their own custom reward potential threshold.
    - Added some variation in the navigation methods when walking towards the next brother. Some accounts will prefer to walk using the viewport, others will use the minimap.

- Reworked the way prayer potions are consumed. The system will now work out when a prayer potion should be consumed. Gear, current prayer levels, prayer drain amount and health all influence this system. With this new system, I only use around 1 prayer potion per trip, which is a HUGE change compared to the previous version.
    - Increased the dig location areas to avoid the bots digging at the same exact location.
    - Reworked the targeting system in the crypts, meaning that the bot can now properly determine if a skeleton is reachable. Before it did not attack skeletons that were right next to a door, even though they could be attacked.
    - If there are no available targets in the Chest Area, the bot will now go back through the last door to spawn a new target.
    - Proper gear set is now equipped when walking towards the reward chest in preparation for the brother.

As always, I appreciate the feedback and bug reports. Let me know if you run into issues with this update.

#35 Jhinn, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  16. orick666

For some reason the bot insists on using protect melee on the skeletons? I don't know why. Used up all the prayer potions in the dungeon and in doing so it had to bank but when it got to clan wars it just immediately teleported back to barrows. So far its pretty scuffed Also doesn't support karils crossbow. Occasionally gets stuck at the clan wars bank in an endless loop of opening and closing the bank interface. Nothing id leave on and go to sleep for. Already died once rip hcim

17. Jhinn

Because Skeletons are melee and have a decent chance of hitting you. It shouldn't use all of your prayer potions, unless your stats are too low in which case I don't recommend doing Barrows.
    Also no where does it state that it does support the crossbow, so I don't know why you felt the need to say that.

Always babysit your bots. RuneMate is unreliable when it comes to interacting with stuff so there's a good chance the bot can missclick on something. But during 350 chests I never even came close to dying so I am pretty sure either your stats are way too low for Barrows or you're experiencing a huge amount of lagg.

Edit: I use one prayer potion and 1 or 2 food per trip. It's not scuffed.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  18. orick666

@RobinPC I'm not trying to roast your bot Im reporting bugs. The acc im using for this has 80 magic 71 ranged 70hp 60df 709str 60atk 59 prayer. I'm using the tankiest armor possible so I don't understand why its wasting prayer on skeletons. I and anyone else using this would surely like to turn that off.

19. Jhinn

It's not a bug when it's intended design, but I see what you're saying. I'll add the option to not use prayer against skeletons in the next version. It'll be disabled by default.

20. orick666

Also leaves loot right on the ground if your full inventory literally just got a dharoks great axe and it teled out immediately leaving it on the floor...