1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. Jhinn

Use fewer potions and food.

2. aggy maggy

its just standing ontop of the hills and not digging to go into crypts, apart from that working ok

3. Jhinn

Restart RuneMate and RuneScape. It's not on my end, probably RuneMate again.

aggy maggy likes this.
  4. rmatemate

How much gp/hr is this approximately?

5. Jhinn

Depends on gear and your stats. It's around 750k/h for me.

6. Sell19

Not ready for paid botting. I like all of your bots, but this one has a few issues. It afks randomly when its task should be either digging or entering the crypt. Everyone else pretty much good to go.

7. Jhinn

Excuse you? Can you post some logs so I can identify the issue?

8. Jhinn

RobinPC updated Prime Barrows with a new update entry:

Prime Barrows v1.0.7 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

- Fixed issue where bot is unable to dig down into the tombs.
    - Fixed Torag burrow location.
    - Fixed Iban Staff state not correctly being reset after recharging it.
    - Fixed an instance of getting stuck in crypts when unable to generate the nav mesh.
    - Fixed bot getting stuck in an endless loop of opening and closing the bank (finishing up bank tree message).
    - Fixed bot not grabbing a spade from the bank when starting with an empty inventory.
    - Fixed slider issue in the UI that caused the bot to get stuck in the crypts.
    - Fixed a typo that broke the usage of the Morytania Legs.
    - Fixed bot not activating prayers when fighting the Barrows Brothers in critical situations.
    - Fixed a bug where the bot goes back to Clan Wars if only one prayer point is missing when the first brother it checks is in the crypts.

- Added support for the rune pouch. Put the runes you want to keep in your pouch before starting the bot, and have it in your inventory.
    - Added the option to not use prayer against skeletons. This also applies to consuming prayer potions.

- Increased the priority of consuming food when fighting.
    - Lowered the min. amount of charges needed before the bot recharges the Iban Staff.
    - Lowered the min. amount of runes needed for casting spells. You now need at least 500 of each rune before the bot attempts to withdraw more from the bank.
    - Tweaked values as to when to drink a prayer potion. The downtime (no prayer active) should now be a lot shorter.
    - Tweaked emergency health values. It should now trigger a lot earlier.

#48 Jhinn, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  9. Sell19

I love all of your bots, but when this bot digs and is not in range of "the digging to put you into the crypt" it afks forever. For tha reason this is not worth using i wouldnt use it until this gets fixed. Would vote 1stars although i love this bot creator.

10. Jhinn

I'm running this bot around 4 hours a day and I have never ever encountered this problem. I'd love to help you out here but I cannot reproduce the issue. Can you please post the log file here (RuneMate client -> Help -> View logs), as well as tell me the EXACT location your character was standing when this issue occured? Thanks!

Edit: If you haven't already, you can join the Prime Discord Server so you can get my help (and keep up to date with new features / bug fixes) much faster.

11. Wahlen92

12. Jhinn

You need more death runes I think. At least 500 of each.
    Edit: if that doesn't work try starting the bot with your inventory/equipment all set up instead of letting the bot withdraw everything. Let me know how that goes.

13. Jhinn

14. Futurama

Stuck at Idling
    finishing up bank tree
    takes everything out of the bank equips etc and just stands at clan wars

15. Jhinn

RobinPC updated Prime Barrows with a new update entry:

Prime Barrows v1.0.9 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 20, 2019 ---
    Start with everything in your inventory/equipment. Make sure you have enough runes (500+ of each) if you are using a spell casting staff.

16. Rhapso

2 times open this bot. First time just crash and take my money, second time dont dig, dont take all items from bank, prefers to kill a rat than the brother, for this last one, the brother kill me. Dont teleport again to recover items, and for last one, in clan war, do nothing!

Plz, am a faithful follower of yours bots... Fix this one! at least, refound 1 hour back

Attached Files:

17. Jhinn

Hi.

- If the bot does not dig and the bot status is "Switching equipment" it means you are missing something in your inventory/equipment that you have selected in the gear tab in the UI.
    - Lower your reward potential threshold, there's no point at setting it to 99.
    - Death walking is not supported, that's why it's not doing anything when you died.

18. Rhapso

- No, dont say "Switching equipment", I did not forget anything... all is in inventory/equipment, i check twice.
    - Reward potential? how can it affect that?
    - U got a point, dont do death walking. But, why dont move in clan war? I know I didn't have the lost items, but it didn't move even for the bank.

Plz, fix that... I have no problem going to recover everything if they kill me. But it would be great if he could dig and kill the last boss

19. Jhinn

Can you send over the log file? You can find logs in your RuneMate client under Help -> View logs.
    Reward potential can be adjusted with the slider when you set up the bot. If you want to maximize your chances of getting a barrows piece, put it at ~86%, otherwise just put it at the lowest amount possible.

20. Rhapso

thats the only that i have

Attached Files: