1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Fishing 5.9.6.4

A Fisherman's Friend

1. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

F2P? How long were you botting?

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Bans can be delayed up to a few days actually. They never occur at the same time as you're getting flagged. If 2 hours of fishing at barbarian village was everything you did, it's very unlikely you got banned for that, especially with nobody around.

3. Pawtner

Not traversing to new fishing spot in Mor UI Rek (catching infernal eels).

Attached Files:

4. spanishguy

@Savior Thank you my kind sir. Lets hope no delayed bans.
    upload_2018-6-23_19-40-38.png

Savior likes this.
  5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Acknowledged. I will see what i can do :)

Thats a sick achievement, gz :p

spanishguy likes this.
  6. riffruff

Not sure if I have a setting wrong, but recently it's not dropping fish right at barb fishing. It drops 2 and then waits about ~15 seconds, then drops another 2 & repeat. Takes about 5 minutes to drop a full inventory.

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Which game are you on?

8. riffruff

Sorry, on OSRS

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Did you enable shift dropping? Also can you send me the log files of a recent session in which the problem occured?

10. Tlow

I'm not quite sure what happened here, In the "output" tab, it showed that it was trying to fetch the Quest Status of all quests and failed to do so.
    Now here in the Log it says it stopped because it was out of bait even though it notices the 4,8k feathers in the Inventory.
    I just restarted Runemate and it's all working again, just wanted to let you know.

Oh I just remembered, in the first 5 mins of running the script bot it was also in the Quest Tab for some reason eben though according the the current action it was supposed to be dropping the fish.

Cheers!

EDIT : Just happened again after just 12 minutes, uploaded a second log.

Attached Files:

#630 Tlow, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Bots getting stuck on the Quests tab was a client issue caused by web traversal. Should be gone by now.

12. akita

@Savior any chance you can change/add banking at the quick deposit box in the fishing guild?

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Not in this current verdion. If I end up rewriting the bot someday I will make sure to support multiple types of banks, there are also other locations that could benefit from this.

14. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

15. Tethering

So far the script bot has been great, there's been a few occasions where I've had to babysit it because it gets stuck behind right-click anti-ban actions mainly in menaphos. Now that I'm 93 fishing and at priff waterfall I've been watching it for maybe an hour or so and I've noticed it idles then clicks the fishing spot every 10-15 seconds, have I done something wrong in the settings or is it the script bot?

Edit: I watched it a little more and looking at the output menu, it clicks the fishing spot after every urchin caught

@Savior

#635 Tethering, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  16. memelorderino

I'm only using this bot at baxtorian falls in OSRS and it's running ALMOST perfectly.
    I'm very happy with the results, but the only thing I'd like to see is when you check the option "Use a knife to gut fish instead of dropping" and "Use shift click dropping" the bot should drop the caviar/roe you get from gutting using shift drop. When you don't gut the fish the shift drop is used, but when you gut it it's not.

17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Thanks for reporting, I will look into both of your issues :)

18. Sanji

Fishing with the full shark outfit at Menaphos with the eating fish option enabled, and the bot stops after 30 mins to an hour saying it ran out of bait. Also, when the camera is facing south (towards the ocean), it's hard to see the fishing spot since the dock is higher. If there are fish on the ground, sometimes the bot will right click the pile of fish when trying to look for the fishing spot, and get stuck there for a bit since the option isn't available in the menu. Sorry if this isn't clear, I can try to get screenshots if it will help you. Other than these little issues, everything works great! Thanks for the bot :)

19. Tethering

The shark outfit doesn't remove the need for bait, the prawnbroker perks in your POH do.

20. Sanji

Sorry, should have specified, I still had bait in my inventory. I just disabled the consume option for now.