1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Prime Giant Mole Bot 1m/HR

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Guru, May 9, 2017.

1. rickp1337

you trade +1 slash +4 str for -4 pray, personally i use firecape (only have ardy 3)

opinion on warrior ring vs berserker?

i know warrior ring is BIS for bandos and it might be good to reduce overkilling

forbobo likes this.
  2. thefriday

Do not use this bot. It will get your account banned.

3. Geashaw

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Theres always a risk when botting you fucking tard

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but prime!!!

jk squidls actually right. also you can't be sure it was this bot that got you banned.

#125 Serene, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Jux7apose likes this.
  6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

im framing this

Geashaw likes this.
  7. forbobo

based on previous messages you started using this bot like 23 days ago roughly. My acc got banned in ~2 weeks - you should be super happy that you made it that long and made the money that you probably did cus 23 days is a super long time assuming you did it daily.

8. thefriday

I think it was partially my fault as my account was under suspicion as a result of my first ban, but they clearly detected this bot when they banned me. It was a manual JMod ban, too.

My account got hit with a 2-day ban after using the bot for a few days, so I stopped botting for about 2.5 weeks, then tried to use it again for about 6 hours. Took about 2 hours on Wednesday morning before my account was banned and was left with a manual JMod note.

If you use this bot, I'd use it with extreme caution, honestly. Guru thought that using Prime Blast Furnace was what caused my first ban as he said it was a "high banrate minigame". I decided that he was probably right since he is a bot author and knows more than me. I decided that I didn't want to use the bot anymore because I didn't want to get banned. A couple days ago, I decided to take the risk. After using the bot again, I was permanently banned within 12 hours.

Whether or not this bot SPECIFICALLY caused my ban, I would suggest caution using both this Mole bot and the Blast Furnace bot.

I had botted for about a month using other bots with absolutely no bans whatsoever. The evidence suggests that this bot or the Prime Blast Furnace bot caused my ban and is very clearly detectable. Meanwhile, Prime NMZ, Regal Motherlode, and Regal Abyss Pro were all used for long periods of time without any bans. I had last used these bots in May. When I got my first ban, it had been 2 weeks since I had used any of those bots.

I was just really irate when I made the first post and didn't get a chance to explain myself. I apologize as it was emotionally charged. I knew the risks, gambled, and lost. That's why it just said "Don't use this bot" rather than giving an explanation.

Hope y'all have a great day.

9. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Is this still as profitable as it was when it was initially posted?

10. Party

Party Client Developer

No reason it wouldn't be, unless prices of mole skins and claws has fallen since then.

11. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I don't know what price they were before, so @Guru how has the gp/hr changed with this bot over time.