1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. i ottom4n i

"Failed to bind to the game client because of an agentinitializationException" ? Can some1 help

2. very

failed buyin overload doses then crashes

3. Duc1234

Hello, I'm using ancients at nmz. After 1 run of nmz my mage book is autmatically turnned off auto spellcasting. Can you find a solution for my problem? Love the script bot btw.

Cheers

4. JoJo

hey when restarting the bot and you have some pray pots already in your inventory for example i have it set to withdraw 28 it'll just sit there clicking withdraw even after it has all potions in the inventory. It stopped after clicking withdraw 21 times.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 30, 2018 ---
    It got stuck trying to withdraw 28 prayer potions again after a dream. Said failed to complete prayer potion withdraw 21 times and stopped itself.

5. AdamMurphy

What is the best set up for this with base 70 stats looking to reach max combat?

6. milky gravz

I started the bot with 4000gp in my inventory by accident. It repeatedly started typing "4K" into the chat box and entering it into public chat over and over again, extremely botlike/suspicious. It also failed to buy more absorption potions while trying to access the rewards chest (it could not access the chest for some reason, just stood around waiting). Other than these two issues great bot! thanks for your hard work.

7. iapollo

fails to buy overloads / absorption potions.

it keeps pretting (x amount) then turns off.

8. Aaron Genovese

this bot works flawless. minus after this update it will sit at the barrels for a couple seconds trying to get magic/ranging potions then it will get full inv of overloads then back to magic then deposits the overloads and takes out proper numbers and goes into dream, before that it worked freaking flawless for days lol

9. derekis126

iapollo likes this.
  10. iapollo

11. Party

Party Client Developer

These are all caused by an existing client issue. I'll address it as soon as I can.

iapollo and Blackfire223 like this.
  12. iapollo

thanks for the update man, really appreciate this!

13. JoJo

so does cloud have to fix it or do you?

14. getgood

is there going to be a fix for using ancients here? after every dream is over with auto magics shut off. ;/ p.s. A++ bot

15. idntwnagrind

Hi Party! i know that the bot is currently being fixed atm - just wanted to get an ETA? working flawlessly inside but same as everyone it logs after each dream.
    ty in advance =)

16. Party

Party Client Developer

I can fix it, and will do so tomorrow.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2018, Original Post Date: May 21, 2018 ---
    Repaired a pretty substantial client issue last night which affect the way the bot WITHDRAWS potions, not purchases them. Will follow up with a fix for purchasing later today.

17. Party

Party Client Developer

#1157 Party, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Blackfire223 and Rlbsumi like this.
  18. Blindguard

Been using this bot for a while and it's great! However I've tried to train range and magic, range have been having issues as well.
    If I tell the bot to flick rapid heal, and use quick prayers, it instead change quick prayers to rapid heal and remove eagle eye. And if I tell it to use "next highest" boost, it use the melee prayers. Why can't I set it up to use eagle eye/rigour?

Cause when training range the prayer do wonders, especially as your "basic gear" is blessed dragonhide, so there's a lot of prayer bonus to be had. I just need 3 prayer pots and I'm fine on the inside, the xp drops from 115-120k xp/h to around 100k xp/h without eagle eye.

19. Khaozz

Just took 1$ for 5 hours of botting =/ any chance for a refund ? I never asked for refunds before but it start happening to often

20. jayscott

HI, I heard amazing things about this bot.

I want to use it and set it up but I have never done Nightmare Zone. What should I do before I use this bot to get the maximum combat xp?