1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. nik1

Being using this script bot for awhile flawlessly. Although since the recent update it seems to be leaving and banking extremely early. Any ideas?

2. qwerty6

Hey Party loving the bot used it for ages now. Just have one small request, is it possible to add the ancient spellbook to the mage options? I wanna burst. Other than that keep up the good shit man.

3. Party

Party Client Developer

What setup are you using?

4. Josh-NA

Currently not working with new runemate update as of today. It isn't able to do any of the walking (navigating). Just sits there afk.

Also lost like $0.50 since I run 4 accs and then relaunched everything and tried another time with no success.

I was also running into issues of empty vials stopping the bot after banking from getting more overloads. Maybe a junk item check like empty vials before banking (or before grabbing NMZ pots) would solve this.
    For reference I've probably run about 500+ hours of this bot and the vial bug happens every 20ish hours I would guess

Attached Files:

#1424 Josh-NA, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    Hotboyyy likes this.
  5. Hotboyyy

Pretty upset, runemate had an update today and now Prime NMZ will not do ANYTHING. :/

6. Bawshunter

Hi,

The bot is amazing but I have been experiencing problems with the break handler. Everytime I switch it on, it malfunctions. The bot basically doesn't actually log out, and just keeps on leaving and entering the dream until the money in the coffer runs out. Any tips to fix this, am i doing anything wrong?

Kind regards,

Baws

7. Hotboyyy

When attempting to grab potions from chest, the bot will keep putting the amount into chat making it super obvious you're a bot.

8. Josh-NA

Walking has been updated and working fine now. I still have a large issue with it getting stuck with a random vial in it's inventory and trying to withdraw overloads for hours on end. Makes it have a very very high banrate as if I leave it afk for any extended period it can get stuck doing this indefinitely. Please add a junk check somewhere in the steps of getting new potions and going back in or even before banking after leaving the previous NMZ run.

9. Blablablie

keeps trying to take rock cake from bank but its already in my inventory then just stops. When i put the rock cake in bank and try then same problem. Never had any problems before

10. Party

Party Client Developer

I'll have a look.

There's a RuneMate bug at the moment in the ChatDialog API - believe it's being looked into.

Should be a junk check already, I'll take a look.

Can you PM me the most recent log where this happened? Help > View Logs in the client.

11. Hotboyyy

Okay please let me know when the issue is fixed regarding putting the number of pots into real world chat, as I will not be using this bot until it's fixed. Also I noticed the bot get stuck when at bob to repair the Dharoks armor, however I think you guys are already aware of this.

12. Skydrex

This got me earlier as well, put the bot on as usual and came back 30 mins later to see it had just been spamming chat the whole time. I'm expecting a ban tbh.

13. Jhinn

It's a client issue. It is a known issue and being worked on. Every bot that withdraws stuff or has to type in a number is affected by this.

14. Josh-NA

Workaround for the pot issue is to just buy a bunch of overloads in advance. Allows bot to work fine.

Jhinn likes this.
  15. nik1

Surely some sort of warning of this spamming chat bug should be made...?

16. Party

Party Client Developer

That's a fair point - I'll add a warning at bot start-up.

17. nik1

I really hope I don't get banned because of it! :/

18. drunkmonkey1994

curved and long bone pick up would be nice and ever now and aging it takes over load and eats the rock cake before overload is active

19. BlitzedOg

bot is broken as of 3/14 it wont even start with the new runemate update

20. Josh-NA

Mine is working perfectly fine with the current update