1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. realrocker00

Exactly what its saying for me, worked fine all night long but not working for me today.

Edit: Redownloaded/restarted now works fine.

#1621 realrocker00, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  2. xd21

I wasted $0.50 trying to run it on two accounts, been using for a while and today it keeps giving me the message that its unable to retrieve items that I have equipped or a rock cake which I have in my inventory.

3. MedsTheGod

Im not having that issue at all currently running it, maybe try to redownload, or verify the files of RM, but its been running for hours today with no issue on my end.....

4. realrocker00

Once I saw that it was working for you I reinstalled Runemate as well as the osrs client, working now as it always has.

MedsTheGod likes this.
  5. yol0

Had an issue today where Prime NMZ afk'd at the bank for an entire hour. It got stuck in a loop where the only log entry is this:
    04:43:30 DEBUG [Banking] Difference of 26000 x ^Coins$

After 61 minutes of nothing but that line in the log, it exited the loop and continued working normally. I'm not sure if it's a client issue or a bot issue, just figured you should know. If you want the whole log file let me know

6. jay10495

got stuck when banking

7. tripsis

Couple issues ive noticed,

1st bot crashed last night, so i investigated today and when i logged in i had a full inv of rock cake, dh helm chest and axe, and the rest absorption/overload. It must have been trying to repair my legs but it couldn't unequip them due to full inventory. I was in a random spot in the map I should have checked where before teleing. So i started bot again, it withdrew 400k from the bank and a tele tab. Same thing didnt unequip the legs and got stuck in a loop where it tried repairing and Bob said there was nothing to repair.

Heres a pastebin of the log where it got stuck in the bob loop:
    00:00:48 INFO [Repair with Bob] Removing Barrows items 00:00:53 INFO [Repair wi - Pastebin.com

So i paused the bot, manually dropped an absorption and unequipped the dh legs. Then the bot talked to Bob, but never actually pressed the chat dialog to repair the legs. It just constantly talked to him, the chat dialogue came up and then the bot would right click and talk to him again.

I ended up just stopping it and manually talking to bob myself, and then restarted the bot and everything seems to be going good now.

8. Anonymous4200

THANKS, Couldnt use the bot for 2 days because when re-entering the dream he was just running around in the Runescape world.
    Wasted more then 15 hours of exping. By deselecting the moss giant, it goes smooth again.

Kr,

A fellow botter

9. cronsta

"not enough absorbtions to continue"
    while using prayer method.
    upload_2019-10-25_2-15-57.png

10. shadowedkills

Brother the bot keeps breaking on me. I start it up and it cant seem to understand the coffer is unlocked or that i have prayer pots in the bank. I have to manually setup my invintory, open the coffer, and it still breaks over time. I tried to message you directly and got no response. So if I don't get one here I'll just stop using your bots.

11. vendettas

Any idea why the bot drinks potions randomly? Seems very botlike when it drinks potions out of order, or starts a new potion while one is already down a dose or more. Here's an image of my inventory shortly into a run:

[​IMG]

12. Blackfire223

Check to see if the Bot Author has been online before you go off the handle. They have been away for a week so they most likely missed your message. Also, provide logs and accurate description of the issue at hand so that when they do come back they can have a idea of what might be causing the issue you are facing.

13. shadowedkills

yeah he was online, and i messaged him at least a day or two ago with no response which is why i came to the thread. Why dont you just mind your business before accusing people of anything when YOU don't know the facts. Nor did I do anything except say I wont pay or use a bot that doesn't work. Have a good day. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2019 ---
    and i did send him the logs also ;D

14. Blackfire223

What is a community of people if we are not allowed to chat? A dead community, but this is not that.

[​IMG]

15. digikitten

Hello. This is the first premium bot i've used. It seems to be having trouble using Super Restore for recharging prayer. It died twice in NMZ because of prayer. Also, it doesn't respond well to choosing a spell that you haven't got. I accidentally chose Fire Wave for instance and it continued trying to choose that spell even though it continually failed. This is a dangerous behavior I would believe. Please advise?

16. CMHaydock

My last instance of using this bot it did nothing.. I set it to go for 8 hours, and it got me 8.9k exp, whereas it should have gotten me about 40-50k/hr...

I would like a refund for the 8 hours so I can actually get the bot to do some grinding in nmz with it.

17. dasgleef

lmao so how did you not realize your bot was doing nothing for 8 hours?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 16, 2019 ---
    advice would be to pick the right spell

18. digikitten

literally not the point

19. dasgleef

your point is that the bot should be intuitive enough to know when you pick an unusable spell. it isn't, so you should probably double check your settings to prevent the error from happening in the future. the error code is probably "EBUAM" -- error between user and machine.

20. digikitten

a bot that claims to have an anti-pattern system shouldn't keep retrying something in perpetuity until a ban happens

stop replying, you're not even the owner of the bot