1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. TaffLewis

Runs almost perfectly. Just found something though. I started up the script bot and it attempted to buy more potions. Instead of selecting the X amount first, it continued to to keep typing a number and entering it but it was in chat.

2. osrs1051

What about refunds, bot is running and he just cant login? it goes for about 15 hours running without being logged in??

3. juicy1991902

Keep getting the Map Loading screen and nothing happens, waited up to an hour, and trying restart is only costing me money.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2020 ---
    Also messaged the dev who's been in active for a week +

4. qqwwee

i think its bcuz of the last update that jagex released today
    not only this bot not working but all of the bots in runemate is not working sometimes it takes about 2 hours or more to fix the problem.

5. juicy1991902

6. DiiCE3

49 Hour Proggy!

Attached Files:

7. Vengefulpride

Pathing is broke from new update with soul wars. Will not path correctly. THIS has been an AMAZING bot period though.

8. dpadi1909

Can confirm, pathing is broken. Issues I've found since most recent update.

1.Will path to repair Dharok's, will repair Dharok's, but will get stuck in shop and will not return to NMZ.
    2. Sometimes gets stuck in the general NMZ area, walking from chest to dominick, etc.
    3. When inside the NMZ will attempt to click on the minimap OUTSIDE the actual arena. It will spam this, preventing any XP to be generated as the character will not attack, even tho auto retaliate is on.

OwnageGod likes this.
  9. Flextroci

Got a new acc and I'm training it up. Anyone able to spoonfeed me though as I've never played osrs lol. Which 5 quests are best for me to do to do NMZ?

And I'm training melee, what armour and invent set up is best for this bot? Thanks boys

10. MafiaPlayer

So I've done 45 hours of using this bot before i got a temporary ban...but that was because I tried to do my biggest prog I have done on the account which was a 2hr followed by a 3hr NMZ session in the same day (but I also did a 2hr prog with MaxiAlcher too earlier in the day so it couldve been from that). I'm getting off easily....It's a great bot but just like all great bots, still do not over use it if you wish to keep the account.

11. koh.osrs1

bot gets stuck at "walking path" and does not move.

Any idea how to fix this?

12. yahyanidawi

Bot is not working, as soon as it starts it just sends a error message.

Tried it twice, with it leeching for 2 hours.

13. OwnageGod

Ive spent $15 dollars on this bot already $5 where the bot would just stand still on the axe shop after repairing.

14. ChedBaker

Hey I don't know if this has been said. But Aarg needs prio kill in the instance. Bot keeps clicking back in the corner after it auto attacks to aarg, Should either prio kill or focus on something else. losing 2-3 game ticks everytime this happens can realy affect xp rates. Otherwise great bot no problems.

15. RiverOfMayo

Please look at bot buys dream, tries to rock cake and enter dream at same time maybe? But just stands there. Was working great before update. Thanks.

16. Programs

first of all i'd like to say its a decent bot. runs smooth. but really needs a fix antiban wise. No1 afks nightmarezone while hovering the quickprayers icon for hours on end. Atleast i like to watch youtube and do other stuff while in nmz so it just seems un human to hover quick prayer icon for hours and hours on end lol

The way it works is, if bot needs to hit rapid heal, it will hover quickprayer icon until it needs to drink a potion or eat absorption pot. then it will hover that potion until next action is needed on prayer.

17. HARDCOREIRON

Do a lot of people use full DH without bans? I'm torn between using that or full Obby, Obby is obviously a lot less xp per hour but I feel like it would be less detectable because it's already super afk, so the bot wouldn't be doing THAT much, right?

18. Dwarffornow

When using the protect from melee option, when it banks it withdrawals (1) dose prayer pots instead of (4) dose prayer pots.

19. Delilah

Flawless bot for absorption method so far. For some reason it wouldn't drink my super restores when I had prayer method. Other then that its a wonderful script bot, it banks flawlessly.

[​IMG]

20. larry065

Does anyone still use this? Any feedback on it?