1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Pest Control 3.1.2

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party

Party Client Developer

2. Party

Party Client Developer

3. Party

Party Client Developer

4. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

Works really well, I haven't had any real issues so far. Doesn't randomly crash, been attacking brawlers instead of getting stuck, everything seems pretty fluid. My only complaint if I had one is that it's fairly obvious. It'll attack monsters far outside range (with melee, to boot) which then leads to the player circling around the entire dome to attack it if a door is opened. An exception to only attack monsters within X range as melee would be nice. Another easily detectable feature that I don't quite understand (as portal-mode) is the off-boat path, it'll bounce right to one exact point near the tower every time before leading up to the portal rather than a randomized path there. Only used for about an hour today and somebody was complaining about bots because it was that obvious many of us were using the same client.

All and all, I'm really happy. Great work

5. andykeo1991

how do i switch off the special attack? i have a dorgshuun xbow and cant use the special lol. I've taken all gear off for the section that has " special attack "

lelorle likes this.
  6. Party

Party Client Developer

I actually hadn't considered that. I'll add an option.

lelorle likes this.
  7. Party

Party Client Developer

8. Tiernan1991

I'd love to use this but I've tried multiple times but it has a real struggle when the gates are closed, clicks to go round , then gets half way then clicks back to open gate resulting in the bot just running in a loop until someone leaves the gate open... Can you fix this?

9. Party

Party Client Developer

If someone else is opening/closing the gates it is incredibly difficult to handle.

10. Party

Party Client Developer

11. Tiernan1991

I don't at all doubt it what you've done so far is great...

Tried since update earlier and I'm still getting the same issue Clicks on the outside of East gate (That is shut) starts running and is about to exit South gate and then clicks to run back to inside of East gate. Gets stuck in this loop until someone opens the East gate timed to suit the bot.

12. Party

Party Client Developer

Fair enough - I'll have a look and see if I can have it be a little more harsh on the gates.

13. Party

Party Client Developer

14. jukkie

Is there an option to not use special attack?

15. Party

Party Client Developer

I'll need to add one.

lelorle likes this.
  16. Elgizior

I run bot but it is stuck at Preparing step 3/3 and my character just stands there doing nothing

17. Party

Party Client Developer

18. jg1337

Hello mate wasn't sure where to post this. First wanna start by saying love your bots, they are great.

However, it seems I am getting charged credits disproportionately to the amount i am botting. I have botted 2 hours this evening but $0.40 has been taken out of my account? How does the charging system work?

19. PlinyTheElder

Hi mate, this bot is all in all very good and runs smoothly. However, there is one slight bug where the bot frequently stops working entirely, after a round ends, it does not cross the gangplank to the intermediate boat (unsure about the others), and is only fixed by resetting the bot. Cheers.

20. Tycooley

Wonderful bot! Thank you! That being said would just like to suggest a more random routes ( likes to run East starting off almost every time). Also gets stuck the bot says "attacking Defiler" and is just standing there, and also says "walking path" and gets stuck to where I don't get any points for the round. Other than that so far flawless keep taking my money! ;)

To help with this I choose defend it seems to do better attacking in the center and doesn't run east begging of each round.

Just noticed prayer works anywhere from 10% to 70% of the time.

#260 Tycooley, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018