Prime Pest Control 1.3.0

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. NYCowboy
    NYCowboy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Got me full void extremely quickly and efficiently. Used both ranged and melee to get it, works very well!
  2. SuqMaDikh
    SuqMaDikh
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Best PC bot out I thought I was gonna kill myself legit playing 200 games of PC.

Few things I noticed:

Only works on 50 point rush mode, wasn't even getting 50 points of damage out on portal rusher.

Wondering if it is possible to add more anti ban features such as moving camera occasionally, stuff that mimicks a bored person.

If possible, adding a feature to walk around or at least target brawlers when stuck against one so the bot doesn't waste time spam clicking the portal.

Also I noticed it only uses prayer when attacking a portal, perhaps an option to always have prayer activated when in combat.

Finally, I think an option where instead of only using break timers we can just set a time for the bot to stop, I essentially did this with using long break periods but the specific feature would be more convenient.

Thank you for the void. <3
  3. Dannich
    Dannich
    5/5,
    Got me full void + 3 helms, has multiple different modes you can select and supports all 3 landers
  4. max4186
    max4186
    3/5,
    This bot works quite well, got me full void, could use some work on not looking like a bot though because it seems to not be able to make up it's mind on what action it's doing, will change the action half way running towards the first one.
  5. spanishguy
    spanishguy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Its very customizable, which is nice. as I'd rather have the bot attacking spinners and portals, but at times it gets stuck with the brawlers. As well, when game is over, instead of spamming the plank, it tries to spam the message instead, and it misses the next game 100% of the time, which slows it down considerably. Would it be possible to fix this?
  6. qverkk
    qverkk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Awesome pest controll bot! Got me superior elite void over the weekend.

Had a bit of bugs, some stuff needed to be added but that was done thanks to a good bot author :D

Rushed points all the way, killed spinners when needed, attack reaction times were amazing, some additional interface has been added very fast so you don't get stuck after some games. A××
  7. auxi
    auxi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Feeling confident enough to leave a 5 star review after only botting for 1 hour.

This is the first intelligent Pest Control bot I've ever used. The bot navigates the island very well, has snappy reactions and prioritizes spinners if present. There are no dull, bot-like movements which usually gets you reported using other Pest Control bots. The bot can also defend the void knight or rush points, if you prefer that over attacking portals.

My only critique is that it could click on the plank a bit faster since the the chat dialog after each game 'prevents' us from simply clicking once to enter.
  8. rickp1337
    rickp1337
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    wasnt too impressed at first since it sometimes gets stuck on brawlers and portal hunter kept bugging out.
    however it works great on 50 point rush mode
    Tyvm for full void Party!
  9. kazemanie
    kazemanie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Amazing bot. Achieved full Void in around 3 days. Thank you Party :)
  10. rickp1337
    rickp1337
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    works fine in 50 point rush mode

portal hunter mode doesnt work, dont activate it. it walks to portals but doesnt attack them, it does nothing until a spinner spawns and you end up haveing to restart while you lose your payment is lost