1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Pest Control 3.1.2

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Version 3.0.0 fixes almost all of the issues users had. Hope you enjoy!

Recent Reviews

1. winniedepoeh
    winniedepoeh
    1/5,
    Version: 3.1.2
    dont use its garbage
  2. Piousonrs
    Piousonrs
    2/5,
    Very Botlike, can run back and forth at boat. Left unnatended for 2 hours and caught a ban...
  3. bot710
    bot710
    4/5,
    Great script! Very lazy player like, so it looks like a real person just trying to afk through pest control but sometimes it stands around for a little too long. Does Exactly what it needs to though! i left it running over night and woke up to 850 pest control points.
  4. hedlund92
    hedlund92
    3/5,
    overall works well.

make sure you have plenty of bolts otherwise bot wont stop running after your out. ill make it a 5star if worked on a little more
  5. Tony1991
    Tony1991
    5/5,
    Very good script, been using it in leagues. Havent run in to a single issue.
  6. jonesybra
    jonesybra
    4/5,
    bot has been working great up untill now. it wont leave the boat once a game has started
  7. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    No issues for me, 20 games/hr.
  8. jagexsucks
    jagexsucks
    2/5,
    Script is OK; requires babysitting. I ran this script for about 9 hours each in 3 hour increments. The first time, it just was stuck on "walking to shifter" and even after completing the game myself, it just stood outside the boat forever. The 2nd time, it said boarding gangplank and just stood there again. Then the third time it kept unequipping my msb and black vambraces. Worth it to get void that one time and thats it
  9. RSMasterMiner
    RSMasterMiner
    3/5,
    Works great but has a weird glitch where it says "cannot start when game is already started" and then it stops
  10. RadaghastClow
    RadaghastClow
    4/5,
    Great bot! Just please add prayers and special attack.