Prime Pest Control 2.3.4

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. Hickswillkil
    Hickswillkil
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.4
    Works perfectly for me!
  2. badclyde
    badclyde
    1/5,
    Way too robotic, always the last one off the boat, doesn't close the gate, good way to get banned quickly.
  3. UnionJack
    UnionJack
    2/5,
    Very slow, very robotic, but works... technically.
    Wouldn't feel safe to use on an account I don't even care about though.
  4. carl0555
    carl0555
    2/5,
    constantly get stuck a the bridge to boat not able to right or left click. works as soon as I turn off the bot. having to restart all the time. happens randomly after 15 mins. not that this comment will do anything cause the author doesn't do anythhing
  5. Dylan3333
    Dylan3333
    5/5,
    I dont know what the negative reviews are about but im managing to always get points onthe lowest tier boat at 44 range using addy darts and hawk eye. perfect ive also used this to get full elite void on my main.
  6. deadlysht
    deadlysht
    1/5,
    broken dose not work will have you banned instantly! DO NOT USE !
  7. Retrovega
    Retrovega
    1/5,
    Needs to be fixed desperately. Nothing works
  8. Main Botting
    Main Botting
    1/5,
    I used this bot to get elite void on my main it was amazing now it just bad it so trash ,I think the bot authors have forgotten about the bot will change my review once the bot it updated and fixd
  9. jizzle991
    jizzle991
    3/5,
    Was a great bot until recently. I've been charged for over 10 hours with maybe 2 hours of the bot working
  10. TheMadQueenSophie
    TheMadQueenSophie
    2/5,
    This bot used to be incredible. I honestly loved it. It helped me 99 my magic, but here recently, the performance has been lackluster. Idk if the creators decided to try to do an update for it or something, but it is all kinds of screwed up now, and not really worth paying for. The bot is 10x slower suddenly, will fail to do enough damage more times than succeed to participate because it runs so poorly now that it just stands there watching the game go on, but not attacking anything for up to 10 seconds at a time, plus it will randomly get stuck in the world map, or even trying to talk to NPCs rather than playing Pest Control. Plus, idek how this happened, it can no longer open the gates without staring at them closed for about 15 seconds and realizing finally that it needs to open them to pass through. I really enjoyed the bot before, but don't know where the creators went wrong with it now. If I see it pick back up in performance, I'll happily give it a perfect rating, but for now, with the poor performance it is running, preferring to watch rather than kill, I barely even think it deserves a 2. I really hope to see this corrected, as I'm getting annoyed of letting it run overnight to find out I paid for 8 hours of it running when an hour in it got stuck in the map or talking to an NPC and made no progress, but I still got charged. The bot either needs to have some kind of check to make sure it is running smoothly and stops itself if it gets stuck, or it needs serious coding rework, because it is just really not anything to be pleased by right now.