Prime Pest Control 2.3.4

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. ttnos
    ttnos
    1/5,
    Version: 2.3.4
    terrible bot, baby sat it and gave up after 30 min of playing with each setting, all settings are broken. Should pull from store and allocates a ton of ram
  2. zero91
    zero91
    1/5,
    it get stuck always and will get you banned dont use it til the owner uptade it
  3. Callum Ward
    Callum Ward
    3/5,
    Works adequately. Can't really just leave it running as when I came back to it it had to world map open for some reason and had been stuck like that for a number of hours. Not good for a premium bot and a waste of my money.
  4. Timmarus
    Timmarus
    2/5,
    Buggy, and slow. Also, was banned shortly after achieving full void with this. I can't say with complete certainty that it was this bot but none of the other Prime bots work as poorly.
  5. dmatson724
    dmatson724
    1/5,
    wow.
  6. cdavies
    cdavies
    5/5,
    If you run for more then 5 hours, the issues described below me occur where the client will require more ram alocated. Simply restart and it's fine, or just don't bot for 5 hours straight. 10/10 bot, got me full void with all helms on a level 45 account taking me from 40's to 50-60's in my combats.
  7. AnderCart
    AnderCart
    1/5,
    you need to baby sit this script it gets stuck almost every game, press attack and runs arround entire map instead of open/close doors. gets stuck on boarding on the ship sometimes trys to run outside the map and gets kicked because low activity, I WANT REFUND
  8. Levl3Bot
    Levl3Bot
    2/5,
    Although I DID manage to get myself a full void mage set, it wouldn't surprise me if I would be banned in the following days. The bot moves strangely, the pathing is very weird. I'll break it down. At the start of the round, you're always one of the last 3 people to leave the boat, then it will run in a random direction. Only to change it's mind once or twice and switch routes before arriving at any portal. Once there, it gets the job done but it behaves strangely. Like suddenly running off to attack a splatter. But in the end of the day it gets the job done, therefore 2 stars.
  9. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    1/5,
    Probably the worst bot Ive used, insane amount of bugs, makes the client lag, gets stuck, sometimes dont even start etc
  10. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    1/5,
    FULL REVIEW: can work but with how large the script is your game will eventually lag to shit. needing to fully restart the game every so often. Ontop of that you need to babysit due to the movements being undeniably botlike. Does high damage and does focus the spinners, though it constantly gets stuck.
    Another huge bug I've ran into is where EVERYTHING and I do mean everything becomes unclickable. where you can only click walk here and not attack anything. in order to fix this I had to completely close out of the game.

all and all this could be a lot better, sure as well not worth the rate you're charging for something that half works if that.