Prime Pest Control 2.2.0

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. grandit
    grandit
    1/5,
    Version: 2.1.8
    Stops working after some time. This is a killer if you pay for every hour.
  2. Hassan420
    Hassan420
    1/5,
    shit bot, dosen't really do anything waste of money and just standing still so you are inactive need big improvement this bot
  3. KingZay
    KingZay
    2/5,
    not the best bot i tried to let it run all night and based on my points it ran for about an hour rip my credits
  4. Cullen24
    Cullen24
    2/5,
    Bot seems to be really slow, last one on the boat and just seems to stand there near portals not attacking anything for way too long. Getting 3 points every 5 games due to inactivity.
  5. 808onacid
    808onacid
    1/5,
    idk it just stands there and does nothing, lol.
  6. Another_Zerker561
    Another_Zerker561
    3/5,
    Works 8/10 in game, but after a good period of time it'll not be able to click the boat and just stand there. It cant right click. i have to restart client and bot. Also its slow to board after a game. by the time it clicks the message you get after finishing a round. it clicks so slow you see 1-2 boat load of people go and it sits there waiting for more players would like to see a price drop on this script. ,5 cent more better
  7. zakkewasser1
    zakkewasser1
    3/5,
    Not worth the 10c / hour at this moment.
    Bot works fine and has alot of potential once its in game but it seem to get stuck outside the boat.
    It ran all night for about 8 hours, and all i got was 30 points so yea. RIP credits.
    1. Party
      Author's Response
      Hi - I can issue a refund for the hours that you lost due to the bot getting stuck. Give me a shout in PM.
  8. Rico121
    Rico121
    4/5,
    Been watching the bot for the last hour. Noticed 2 minor flaws so far. If there is a brawler that spawns inbetween the portal and the bot, the bot will continue to click the portal and not focus the brawler making it look extremely bot like. Also using dds special attacks, after the last spec, it doesnt swap back for some reason? Like it will continue to poke the portal without switching back to your primary wep :/
  9. Popnie
    Popnie
    5/5,
    I have read the other comments recently and do not see these issues.. This bot worked perfectly for me. Used it for over 10 hours, got full void during the night. Thanks a lot.
  10. Mitchyfura
    Mitchyfura
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1.5
    I used to love this bot and I would absolutely be in aw if it was to be fixed however after using it for a couple of hours or even 5 minutes, it doesn't re-enter the boat. it just stands right before the plank and then dc's. The only thing that is annoying about this however though is the fact the runelite client still runs the bot, so I'm paying you to log me out? please fix my brother, it's not fair to me and many other peeps xx <3