Prime Pest Control 1.3.0

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. hotspot858
    hotspot858
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    it does the same thing over and over again, same delays in same exact square, same clicks, doesn't ever switch the order or how the character/where the character moves. i do have to give it 3 stars tho however because the bot in general works good, it does not fail to keep activity meter on green, and it doesn't die often.

Pro - works and gets good xp per hr/points

Cons- maybe have it switch up how/what location the character goes to every time, and goes to same portal every time
  2. Swipe
    Swipe
    2/5,
    Quite bot like...walking is not as intelligent as claimed.
  3. Cancerfish
    Cancerfish
    3/5,
    Gets points every game, but it looks very rigid and bot-like - especially before it gets through the gate.

Note: I was banned around the time I started using this , however my usage was around 7 hour proggies which is probably quite dangerous when the bot can look suspicious while playing.
  4. czar20
    czar20
    4/5,
    This bots great.needs some tweaking for the defender (stuck in boat when game starts, sometimes works) does what its suppose to. would recommend to use :) As long as you don't suicide bot you will be fine
  5. Jero3030
    Jero3030
    5/5,
    using it for several days now, works as described.
  6. Mowlmix
    Mowlmix
    2/5,
    It's a bit slow clicking on the map so it looks a bit flawed. and attacking monsters is a bit sticky it would look a lot more realistic also if it didn't always delay using the right click and attack method, also using prayer as soon as it attacks a monster would be so much more helpful as it does not activate it straight away. otherwise it does attack the right monster to protect the middle guy, it would be worth putting it on for a while -when- they iron out the process of attacking and moving other than those things i wrote it is a okay bot. I don't recommend running for over an hour because of those things i mentioned it would flag you.
  7. Rawb1992
    Rawb1992
    1/5,
    just dont use this, extremely bot like.
  8. abnamro
    abnamro
    1/5,
    got banned after using this
  9. Prolistic206x
    Prolistic206x
    1/5,
    All it does is sit at the boat and not move at all
  10. Merchant Life
    Merchant Life
    3/5,
    After using this bot for an hour I can say that there are a lot of bugs, in portal chaser mode it has bot like behaviour and in defender mode it doesn't work it boards the ship and just stands there not doing anything. 50 point rush is the only working mode (few times where it just randomly stopped and stood in one spot) and the bot often seems confused on what to do. I would 110% recommend babysitting this bot if you value your account.