Prime Pest Control 2.3.3

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. Jake Pfleger
    Jake Pfleger
    3/5,
    Version: 2.3.3
    Let this run for the first time yesterday on two accounts, got slapped with a 2 day ban on my Pure after 1 game. - Ran on my main for 170 Points and then just got stuck on the gates and didn't do anything for 2 hrs.
  2. DJayEll
    DJayEll
    1/5,
    Version: 2.3.3
    Never attacks anything. Ran for over 10 hours & got 130 points. Takes ages to leave the boat, turn on quick prayers & special attack before attacking anything. Usually by this time you have already lost out on points because of inactivity... Should refund me the $2 i've wasted
  3. Travisw
    Travisw
    1/5,
    Version: 2.3.2
    I let this run for 2 hours and I only got 40 points, it'd be nice to be refunded the .20 cents I wasted. It would continually not attack any monsters and then get 0 zeal.
  4. hozza
    hozza
    1/5,
    Have given this a chance, over the last 3 months. Every time it has let me down. I just received a perm ban after the last 10 min stint.
    Some one is also deleting the lower star reviews on this bot.
    Not sure if runemate is aware of this.
  5. anter
    anter
    4/5,
    Turn off auto-retaliate it makes you run around like a retard. thank me later
  6. Minco56
    Minco56
    5/5,
    Great works as stated
  7. Paranon34
    Paranon34
    3/5,
    Ran very well a few times, however has charged me for 10 hours the bot spent standing around doing nothing. Very disappointing.
  8. Popnie
    Popnie
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.8
    I have read the other comments recently and do not see these issues.. This bot worked perfectly for me. Used it for over 10 hours, got full void during the night. Thanks a lot.
  9. Mitchyfura
    Mitchyfura
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1.5
    I used to love this bot and I would absolutely be in aw if it was to be fixed however after using it for a couple of hours or even 5 minutes, it doesn't re-enter the boat. it just stands right before the plank and then dc's. The only thing that is annoying about this however though is the fact the runelite client still runs the bot, so I'm paying you to log me out? please fix my brother, it's not fair to me and many other peeps xx <3
  10. sampsonzak
    sampsonzak
    3/5,
    Version: 2.1.5
    Gets stuck behind Brawlers, Doesn't attack shifters even when no other pests around. (xp waste + activity issue)

Sometimes gets confused in the middle. Keeps running from south portal to west portal constantly changing it's mind on where it's going

Needs some work on checking if the door is open or closed, and do the appropriate action..

If those were fixed, this would be perfect..