Prime Pest Control 1.3.0

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. downwithepic
    downwithepic
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    i got 99 attack and 99 strength using this bot, its a good bot when it works. i would really like it if it was updated more often, the other day it just started running to one spot and kept clicking the ground. If that could be fixed that would be great, also if the 2 other modes were updated and fixed it would be helpful because 50 point rush is the only one that works. I would not have given this bot 4 stars if i didnt get 2 99s with this this bot, its a super good bot but it just needs attention. Please update and fix this so you can keep taking my money lol.
  2. shadowlegacy
    shadowlegacy
    1/5,
    doesnt work still charges u, dont try
  3. Tatwertwot
    Tatwertwot
    3/5,
    Wouldn't board boat
  4. Phawks
    Phawks
    1/5,
    Waste of $0.09
  5. ahgvist1
    ahgvist1
    1/5,
    now starters 1h 59 mins ran and stopped no errors also after that i tried again stopped in under 10 minutes what you expect from pretty expencive bot...IT DOESNT FKING WORK also now it wont go to boat so i can go sleep finally....
  6. Accountname
    Accountname
    1/5,
    Garbage bot. Doesn't know how to open doors or get off boat when defending. Will literally stand there, or try to attack something on the other side of the gate when the door's are closed. Will let your char get attacked for as long as the creature is alive.
  7. hotspot858
    hotspot858
    3/5,
    it does the same thing over and over again, same delays in same exact square, same clicks, doesn't ever switch the order or how the character/where the character moves. i do have to give it 3 stars tho however because the bot in general works good, it does not fail to keep activity meter on green, and it doesn't die often.

Pro - works and gets good xp per hr/points

Cons- maybe have it switch up how/what location the character goes to every time, and goes to same portal every time
  8. Swipe
    Swipe
    2/5,
    Quite bot like...walking is not as intelligent as claimed.
  9. Cancerfish
    Cancerfish
    3/5,
    Gets points every game, but it looks very rigid and bot-like - especially before it gets through the gate.

Note: I was banned around the time I started using this , however my usage was around 7 hour proggies which is probably quite dangerous when the bot can look suspicious while playing.
  10. czar20
    czar20
    4/5,
    This bots great.needs some tweaking for the defender (stuck in boat when game starts, sometimes works) does what its suppose to. would recommend to use :) As long as you don't suicide bot you will be fine