Prime Pest Control 2.3.4

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party
    Plays the Pest Control minigame flawlessly, with a multitude of features!

Recent Reviews

1. ShinFTW
    ShinFTW
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.4
    Pretty effective; might require some light babysitting but no major issues reported on my end.
  2. memes123123
    memes123123
    5/5,
    Always worked like a charm for me, not sure if the others rating this a one just sucks in general tbh.
  3. WhatIsABot
    WhatIsABot
    1/5,
    This is by far the worst prime bot on this site. Do not use this if you're not baby sitting the bot. When doing portal focus, it runs around not doing. When doing activity focus, it rarely attacks portals and clicks randomly to move even when you're already attacking something. When doing defense focus, it clicks on the edge of the stairs which makes you walk up and down the platform. If you do not babysit this bot, you WILL get banned. Do yourself a favor and grind out pest control manually.
  4. Knine
    Knine
    2/5,
    Works about once per day for about a hour then doesn't work at all the rest of the day it's weird. Wasted 30 cents on this.
  5. skrthani
    skrthani
    2/5,
    Runs for 1 game then gets stuck at outside the lander. The free version of this bot works perfectly for me... Tried restartng the osrs client, it runs for 1 game and then gets suck at the same spot again. I try helping it a long, but the mouse goes crazy and clicks somewhere else on the screen than i did. Just spent a dollar on this and i am about to run out of time on the free version..........
  6. Bawshunter
    Bawshunter
    1/5,
    Bot does not work properly, not comparable to any other of the Prime bots.
    I have been botting, following all the botting rules for over a half a year now. This bot got me banned within 3 hours. Do not use it until it is fixed!
  7. Vydamo
    Vydamo
    3/5,
    Sometimes is getting stuck on plank, used it succesfully for 500+ points without the problem happening and now it won't work, lost 20 cents to the plank just disapearing
  8. sashakoda2711
    sashakoda2711
    2/5,
    for some reason the cross gangplank option dissapears , even when you pause the bot and try to manually do it , ran 1 game okay i guess
  9. robertswill823
    robertswill823
    1/5,
    doesnt play at all just run to corner and does nothing lame to be charged for something that doesnt work at all
  10. Wilnster
    Wilnster
    5/5,
    Works great, haven't had any problems except for one time when it completed a game, it didn't know how to re-enter the boat and needed my help to get unstuck. Could of been banned if I didn't take action but otherwise, amazing script.