1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pSmelt AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Party, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Party

Party Client Developer

My bad, missed something out... again.... Fixed next push.

miner4155 likes this.
  2. Party

Party Client Developer

3. Coming4DatBooty

This bot wont even start for me just comes up with the error msg

4. miner4155

I am still having the same problem with the same error message when I start it up:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.core.LoopingThread$LTExceptionHandler.uncaughtException(cxb:262)
    at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:1057)
    at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:1052)
    at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:1052)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:184)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ObjectPropertyBase.java:105)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.set(ObjectPropertyBase.java:146)
    at com.pBots.bots.pSmelt.pSmelt.onStart(u:138)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(bsb:54)
    at nul.iiiiiIiIIiIi.run(ozb:130)

5. Shaduck

Tried to run and it crashes every time I press start. I am running on Mac OSX.

I am currently running pCannonballs and was going to get another account ready for cannonball making too.

Error message below.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not on FX application thread; currentThread = Bot-pSmelt AIO
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.checkFxUserThread(Toolkit.java:236)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.checkFxUserThread(QuantumToolkit.java:423)
    at javafx.scene.Parent$2.onProposedChange(Parent.java:367)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.VetoableListDecorator.setAll(VetoableListDecorator.java:113)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.VetoableListDecorator.setAll(VetoableListDecorator.java:108)
    at nul.iiiIIIiiIiII.try(gxb:109)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:182)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ObjectPropertyBase.java:105)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.set(ObjectPropertyBase.java:146)
    at com.pBots.bots.pSmelt.pSmelt.onStart(u:138)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(bsb:54)
    at nul.iiiiiIiIIiIi.run(ozb:130)

6. Lil'Phil

Smelting steel bars in al kharid has been working flawlessly for me up until the most recent Runemate patch, now it withdraws, walks to furnace, then stops. Does not start to smelt, if you give it a push and press the furnace for it, it does the rest, it just doesn't click on the furnace. Please fix!

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Yeah it's an issue with our gamepack afaik, there's a thread open about it in Developer Support and it should be fixed SoonTM.

8. Lil'Phil

Thanks for the reply!

9. Bulbazoth

Smelting iron in Edgeville withdrawals ore and stands in bank. If you click on smelter, it will just run back and stand inside the bank. Is it possible to add ring of forging checkbox after iron is fixed?

10. Moocwa

Smelting at Al, gets stuck at withdrawing ores. Withdraws max backpack then stops, doesnt move or close the bank screen

11. whiite11

would it be possible for when smelting over steel for the bot to just say make 10. for example: inventory allows for 9 steel bars so it types 9 into the "X". i feel thats very bot like i means if you can only smelt 9 why not hit make 10 right? just wondering other then that i been useing it here seems to work great :)

(OSRS)

12. itsdaroach

hey party. im sure youve seen it already but i too get stuck at withdrawing ores. especially with silver. even if i begin to walk to furnace with a full inventory he just runs bak to the bank.

13. musttee

works great with making bronze bars, does nothing with iron bars as it just takes 28 ores and stops (al kharid)

14. popelima

NEED Fixx!!!!!

15. Party

Party Client Developer

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

16. Party

Party Client Developer

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.