Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt a problem what i described bot works good, but the time beetwen actions are higher enough to have energy/h affected. and there is no such way i could detail the problems in that way you are saying .
After restart of runescape client seems to be fixed the 5 accounts that got stucked

I've been called a god before.
isnt a problem what i described bot works good, but the time beetwen actions are higher enough to have energy/h affected. and there is no such way i could detail the problems in that way you are saying .
After restart of runescape client seems to be fixed the 5 accounts that got stucked
So its fixed?

Also i would suggest some adds maybe, like bot stops when ring of wealth runs out and stop after strange items handler gets ''online'' soo much time. (12 keys already on treasure hunter + key token on inventory cause constant clicking on the key )

i dont know yet just let run out for a hour and ill come back . also the anti pk seems to be kind slow nowadays got constant kills , why do you use ring of wealth? isnt more effective using glorys with action bar ? since its like 1 command and not 3 - 4

I ran a bot for 8 hours. My friend bots 23hours daily on several accountsy he didnt get any of the problems. And when you get the problem. Screenshot it, describe circumstances like i said a million times to do. I am not lazy but if i dont find a problem how can i fix it?

like I just said, its after the recent update that happened 5 hours ago. so whatever you just said above is invalid. furthermore, I don't see why I need to post a screenshot of a bot getting stuck at edgeville when theres already 1000 photos of that happening on this thread since this occurs quite regularly

Also i would suggest some adds maybe, like bot stops when ring of wealth runs out and stop after strange items handler gets ''online'' soo much time. (12 keys already on treasure hunter + key token on inventory cause constant clicking on the key )

i dont know yet just let run out for a hour and ill come back . also the anti pk seems to be kind slow nowadays got constant kills , why do you use ring of wealth? isnt more effective using glorys with action bar ? since its like 1 command and not 3 - 4
Glories are the same. I repeat. clear your bio files.
like I just said, its after the recent update that happened 5 hours ago. so whatever you just said above is invalid. furthermore, I don't see why I need to post a screenshot of a bot getting stuck at edgeville when theres already 1000 photos of that happening on this thread since this occurs quite regularly
if there is no gameplay change then it has nothing to do with my bot.

Just restart everything and clear everything

getting stuck for me too after edgeville. just tested it. if it gets pked, it gets stuck @ inventory tab at edgeville and doesnt do anything.

and yes, I deleted my bio files (all my rm cache too), im not retarded. thanks! @Qosmiof2

getting stuck for me too after edgeville. just tested it. if it gets pked, it gets stuck @ inventory tab at edgeville and doesnt do anything.

and yes, I deleted my bio files (all my rm cache too), im not retarded. thanks! @Qosmiof2
You are, but ill look into it today

i've got soo much crashes using , like 10 - 3 will crash doesnt say something related to cache or bio files please , theres something with your script or just rm side?

What
i've got soo much crashes using , like 10 - 3 will crash doesnt say something related to cache or bio files please , theres something with your script or just rm side?

The bot is running fine. Is there any way around the "runescape has updated" message after running it for a long period of time? Do i need breaks? I've been trying to run it 24/7.

Look. Another satisfied customer.

ignore the autists.
You are right. And by the way, hi!
The bot is running fine. Is there any way around the "runescape has updated" message after running it for a long period of time? Do i need breaks? I've been trying to run it 24/7.

Thanks. Not right now sadly. After updates you have to restart the clients.

But bear in mind rs3 updates are mostly on monday (i forgot the time) and osrs updates are usually on thursdays 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.