Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Sorry to be a pain, but can you confirm that this fixes the issue?
OR just test for yourself and if it still isn't working consider using a different bot until it is. :) if you really can't lose .08$ on it you could always ask for a refund if it isn't fixed.

I've been called a god before.
That update before fixed the HEalth bug.

In the queue right now there is an update waiting to be pushed which fixes the backpack bug.

Sorry and thanks@Party, @Aidden...

Have you found a fix? Or do you have any idea when a fix will be available?

Cloud and i are looking into it, but you don't get to demand things like that. You can do your own work around to fix it until the real fix is in place. You're not stupid.
Sorry didn't want to come out as a douche :/

Sorry to be a pain, but can you confirm that this fixes the issue?

OR just test for yourself and if it still isn't working consider using a different bot until it is. :) if you really can't lose .08$ on it you could always ask for a refund if it isn't fixed.

Last edited:
Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination with a new update entry:

Quality Divination v3.2.3 Released!

Quality Divination updated to v3.2.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fixed now.
@Gengsta its cuz i'm trying to get some accs to run smoth , cant pass like 10 70+ accs running 10 h each day with rbeaks and stuff , and you go and say something totaly opposed to what i'm doing

it seems like the bot can't recognize the backpack open again

Last time you said you use breaks, now you're saying you 24/7 cursed...?

Im fairly sure that its impossible to bot 24hrs a day for 30+ days.. especially on cursed.

it's clicking backpack in edge, the same old bug

yea for me its also broken

ive spent a like a hour just waiting for the bot to die and yes its indeed when it dies..

is the backpack bug fixed yet..?

nope, u need to equip the ring manually after death

I'm definitely having issues banking at GE. After emptying the backpack, it opens another banking window and just sits indefinitely, wating for me to manually set it straight. If I don't manually teleport to the wilderness, it does so again. Not sure where my setup went wrong or if this is a new development.

@Qosmiof2 can you look at this? Sometimes when you dead and respawn in edge , bot can't recognize the backpack interface ( if it's already open) and stick the mouse on the icon of the backpack and then do nothing

isn t a thing that happens 100% sometimes it swlos as fk (it cant detect bank) <- i think there s something with angles and the another the old bag bug that keeps clickin g the bag button

isn t a thing that happens 100% sometimes it swlos as fk (it cant detect bank) <- i think there s something with angles and the another the old bag bug that keeps clickin g the bag button
I agree, I have only seen it stuck sitting there once thus far.

I agree, I have only seen it stuck sitting there once thus far.

Please record it i cant seem to reproduce it and cant record it myself.

when you die and respawn with this camera you get stuck , also the old clicking on bag is happening like always , some delay on world hopping , it choose a world right click then scroll again right click to hop and repeat idk why ... searching for a bank after a die its also slowly sometimes dont know why but it keeps sitting there doing nothing for a time

Attachments

• angle.png
    angle.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 8
when you die and respawn with this camera you get stuck , also the old clicking on bag is happening like always , some delay on world hopping , it choose a world right click then scroll again right click to hop and repeat idk why ... searching for a bank after a die its also slowly sometimes dont know why but it keeps sitting there doing nothing for a time
Got it. Ill look into it today. Everything will be fixed by tonights eve

Okay i can't reproduce this error. I added some fail saves with the banking but i can not reproduce anything related to the backpack problem. Try to lock your camera zoom as well. Bot can change it sometimes when scrolling the world hop.

Will be pushed asap.

how i do that? and i think its more related to the interface than the script itself i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.