Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been called a god before.
Qosmiof2 submitted a new resource:

Quality Smither LITE - Smokin and smeltin in the hot box.

0kjof2c.gif

Set up [BREAK HANDLER]:
24/7:

min start hour: time of the day when bot can start.
max start hour: time of the day when bot can start.
------- random started between these hours -------

min playtime: minimum hours to bot in that 24 hour period.
max playtime: maximum hours to bot in that 24 hour period.
------- random calculated between these hours -------

Current supported locations:
SMITHING
- Varrock west
- Varrock...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Why only bronze?
LITE versions are intended to give the user's a glimpsed at what the premium bot is like. If it handles your bronze shlongs well, you may want it to handle your rune shlong, etc.

Btw congratz on release @Qosmiof2 !

Why only bronze?

LITE versions are intended to give the user's a glimpsed at what the premium bot is like. If it handles your bronze shlongs well, you may want it to handle your rune shlong, etc.

Btw congratz on release @Qosmiof2 !

Thank you. In the next update there will be iron and steel added as well. (No cannonballs)

well when you choose the smithing option it doesn't have any option to choose what to smith. For example I chose to smith iron at varrok west. there is no option what to smith so it just started making iron daggers

well when you choose the smithing option it doesn't have any option to choose what to smith. For example I chose to smith iron at varrok west. there is no option what to smith so it just started making iron daggers
Did you click on the last combobox...

Wellllllllll my runemate wasnt fully opened I didn't see the slider on the bottom. my bad.

I got running but it wont make throwing knives. It just stands there in the menu on what to choose to smith. Then When I click throwing knives on the actual runescape screen the bot with click the other anvil

I got running but it wont make throwing knives. It just stands there in the menu on what to choose to smith. Then When I click throwing knives on the actual runescape screen the bot with click the other anvil
Could be another typo. Let me check.

Status
Not open for further replies.