1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMiner PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunarpug

2. poison111

Are you working on motherload mining?

3. Hyperion

Aware of this and I've found the problem. Will be addressed with next release.
    Yes, but I do not have an ETA.
    If you're asking me if I made a motherlode bot, the answer is yes. You can find it here.

If I did not answer your question please reword it. Thanks.

4. Hyperion

5. ayayron1

Getting stuck in bank every time! Please fix!

6. Longslong99

This bot gets stuck banking when mining gem rocks in Al kharid. Please fix, also can you add it to cut the gems and make them bolt tips so you never have to bank?

7. Hyperion

Please send me the log via DM. Thanks.

I'll add the gem cutting to my to-do list, but I cannot give you an ETA when it will get implemented.

8. Longslong99

The fact you will eventually work on it is good enough for me thanks

9. anvilhawk1

I have been repeatedly been getting over charged while using this bot. It charges me for 2 hours when i only run it an hour at a time. I even schedule my pc to shut down after 45 minutes of running this bot and still get charged for 2 hours of use. This has happened each time i have ever used it... I contacted Runemate but just recently found out that i am supposed to post the issue i have here.
    Below is the charges

1. You sent $0.16 to RuneMate
      QuickMiner PRO - $0.08 x 2 hours

17 minutes ago
    2. You sent $0.16 to RuneMate

17 minutes ago
    3. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate
      QuickMiner PRO - $0.08 x 1 hour

Today at 6:01 PM
    4. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate

Today at 6:01 PM
    5. You sent $0.16 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 11:16 PM
    6. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate

Yesterday at 11:16 PM
    7. You sent $0.08 to RuneMate

Saturday at 8:13 PM
    8. You sent $0.16 to RuneMate

Friday at 10:46 AM
    9. You purchased $1.00

Friday at 9:20 AM

10. Hyperion

Runemate client automatically handles payments for the bots. You get charged when a new hour starts, not when it ends. Under Billing FAQ thread you posted you ran it for 1h and 55min. You got correctly charged for 2h: once when you started it - first hour, and when the second hour started (1:00:01).

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

11. anvilhawk1

I haven't reached the hour mark... As I've stated I keep setting the PC to shut down 45 minutes after starting the bot there for it's 15 minutes before the 01hr:00min:01 second mark.

12. Hyperion

In the post I mentioned you said, and I quote, "I keep running a bot for 1 hour and 55 minutes". The point still remains. Payments are done by the client internally and we have no control over it as to when it charges you (so we cannot over-charge you). If you have doubts about getting billed correctly, contact client support.

13. pombaral

"Mine in radius" function doesn't work. It still bounces back and forth between far away rocks when more people are fighting for the same ore. And it charges me every time I run it, so while I was stopping and starting multiple times to mess with the settings, it charged me 0.08 every time I ran it. Ended up spending half a dollar. I gave rated it 4 stars but I kinda want to change it to 1 because of all that happened

14. Hyperion

You get charged each time you start a bot, that's how runemate payments system works: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Because of that, you have an option to change the settings once you start the bot so you do not have to restart it. Do you have the log of when you encountered this problem?

15. kikos

why in this plugin i cant save my setings in profile? its so lol everytime to set up settings again...

and tell me pz 0.08 per hour for 1 game client? or i can run 10 game client at price 0.08 per hour?

#255 kikos, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  16. gujarat6

Can you explain to me what is the science behind ticking 2 or more ores at a time? I mean after how much let's say iron ore the bot will change to gold ore and so on.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2019 ---
    If I choose 2 ores to mine or more of course.

17. Hyperion

Profile saving is not supported yet. The price is the same for each game client.
    Depends on which game version you run. In OSRS, it will mine the ore you selected first as long as it's available. The second one only gets mined when the first one is fully depleted at the location you're mining. In RS3, it will mine the selected ore until it fully fills ore box space for specific ore. After filling it, it will move to the next selected ore and repeat this until both inventory and ore box are full.

18. gujarat6

Thanks, I also want to say I encountered a strange bug. After the bot takes a break it goes to the bank, deposits all ores and then goes to a random spot and just stands there doing nothing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 18, 2019 ---
    And one more thing, this bot cannot do anything when there are more ppl in the mine. He just walks around doing nothing, I even can't setup mining radius properly.

19. Dex1989

Is it possible to change the walk back from Lumbridge west mine to bank draynor village.
    Now it walks past the Jail but the guards are very aggresive and attack my skiller account on sight.
    The walk from bank to the mine is perfect tho!

20. ChiRho

Yeah this bot breaks after banking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.