1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. qverkk

Im not sure if it handles event mystery boxes as those are quite new. If the lite version does handle them then this does aswell. And if it walks back on lite version to red spiders it should work aswell here. It doesn't walk to some parts of runescape, it's trial and error

2. juicemang

I feel like there needs to be some option in the api to help developers. I remember Nexus/ibot being super capable when it came to web walkers, the other injection bots seem really capable as well. MAybe its because this is a reflection bot thats why these cases have to be hardcoded in?

mdttheory likes this.
  3. mdttheory

Tested this. It does not handle event mystery boxes and it does not walk back to locations in Varrock dungeons (ran north of Varrock east bank and stopped just short of wildy)

4. juicemang

QVE can you do me a solid and run this script bot to kill giant frogs at the lummy swamp, grab big bones, and bury? It doesn't. Try it, you'll see. OSRS version of the bot is broken. IK ppl just bot sand crabs these days but come on now. You can't charge people for a broken bot. Hexis fighter does a better job than this bot.
    Please make an option to log out after no food. Please, because otherwise it'll run back and forth randomly trying to find a bank. Hexis fighter is free but it doesnt support drinking potions. I just want this bot to have, at the very least, hexis fighting capabilities + drinking potions. I threw about 30 cents at you just trying to get it to work. Sure its not much, but dude you scammed me by pretending this thing is working.

5. qverkk

Send me your settings within the bot or the log file for that session
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 29, 2019 ---
    Just tested it and it works for me without any issues...

6. Tim Ward

Having trouble setting up for it to withdrawal food from bank... I go to bank tab under traditional and setup Trout at quantity of 16 but nothing... Also when attacking npc's at Canfis, after the first attack they turn to werewolf's and the bot gets them low but wont finish them off before finding another npc.

7. Gordooo

QVE also having issues running from Lumbridge bank back to frogs...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 4, 2019 ---
    Wasted about $.50 trying to troubleshoot it. Keeps getting stuck in bank on the step of "Walking to fighting location" which is in the swamp....

8. qverkk

Be sure to add those two NPCs, the werewolves and the humans. And for banking stuff I need to see your settings within the bot

9. qverkk

Lumby castle bank? I’m not certainly sure but I think it’s a web walker fault, will debug it today

10. entrypoint

I just upgraded account and i cant use this bot.

#550 entrypoint, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  11. qverkk

Hi, this bot is 0.10$/h, make sure your wallet has the funds

12. Gordooo

How do I request time back? Using 40 cents in a matter of 5 minutes instead of 4 hours isn't cool

13. qverkk

Bro it isn't my fault that you didn't read how the hourly system works here. I'll refund u 25 cents tho cause i just get a cut of what u paid

14. Gordooo

Thanks. And it's not that I didn't know how it worked... it's that your bot would break and I thought it was a one time issue. It wasn't a one time issue and I troubleshot it to no avail, I stopped trying after a few attempts. Not really sure what the issue could be.

15. Crayola

It doesn't seem to drink the dragon anti-fire pots when I have it checked in the pot section.
    Am I doing something wrong?

16. qverkk

Are you trying to run the bot on osrs or rs3? Also which antifire pots are u trying to use? Give me an exact name of the pot

17. Crayola

I am playing OSRS, and have tried both anti-fire and super anti-fire.

Exact name is Antifire potion(4), Super antifire potion(4).

#557 Crayola, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  18. qverkk

I've added a helper method for antifire pots, should work on a new release hopefully

Crayola likes this.
  19. qverkk

20. Crayola

Awesome man! Thank you, I will try it out tonight or tomorrow.

qverkk likes this.