1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. SGTGoobs

What was pushed in latest update?

2. qverkk

I've added special attack support for OSRS. And i think the web should walk to that volcano, but recently the web is acting wierd, so just look at the account from time to time. Yesterday i had to babysit my acc using an other bot, so it wouldn't get stuck xd hopefully the issues will be resolved soon

3. SGTGoobs

Oh awesome. Because i tried getting the bot to go back to karajama and it just idled inside varrock castle... hahahaha.

4. qverkk

Yeah same happens to me ;p just pause the bot, tp to karamja lodestone and see if it works. Also i saw it getting stuck sometimes with not opening that gate between karamja volcano and brimhaven, will inform cloud about it when he's got time ;)

5. qverkk

6. butthead

Ignore message....

7. qverkk

8. qverkk

9. nidrox

Bot gets stuck at "Using Ablities" a lot and does nothing

EDIT: Happens the most at Strykewyrms, doesn't seem to pick up the mounds, requires complete restart of the bot and some fiddling around to get it working

#49 nidrox, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  10. qverkk

11. liquid555

Awesome bot :D
    One small suggestion, is it possible to add a notification option if people talk public? I've seen it before and it's great to avoid suspicious behaviour if the bot is running in the background.

12. qverkk

I might add it as a toggle for user but not now xd exams time at Uni

liquid555 likes this.
  13. qverkk

14. ItzTehEli

I've just started using the p2p version of the bot, but i'm having so much trouble, #1 with looting, since there's really no box anywhere to type, and the "Loot above:" rectangle is only for number values, I thought it'd be the ID but now I don't have a clue, and #2 with pathing back from the bank at west varrock to strongold of sec. lvl 1, since it doesn't know how to get back from the bank and also the bot can't leave, and when I manually left, it idle'd in the bank.

Also a quick question, can the bot pick up ammo? Because i'm running so low on arrows while training, and can't loot any at minotaurs.

Thanks

Attached Files:

15. qverkk

For name input u have to look down in the loot section, u might have to scroll down if u don't have it visible. There you can select if u want to pickup certain items, or items with X name, like if u want to loot arrows u could select "Name contains" checkbox and just type arrow and then click add, so the bot would pick them up. And i think that web doesn't handle SoS correctly. Please post the minimap image of where u try to kill the minotaurs so i can test on my account aswell, and you need to have a teletab to get out of the area basicly, cause the web doesn't handle walking back up and going to the bank etc.

16. qverkk

17. qpalzmm

im only 12 hp. i have salmon equiped at cows but its not eating them when hp falls below 5

18. qverkk

Please change a slider in Health section, default is to eat below 40% i think

19. qpalzmm

ahh i see its in percentages not hp. i thought %5 was 5 hp. so really it would be healing at 1 hp or under it =/

20. qverkk

Yeah, cba to do it on static health, as it would fuck up the bot if ur 10 hp and u set eat at 50 etc, would just eat food it it wasn't in percent xd
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2017 ---
    Qve AIOFighter (PRO) will be 30% off untill sunday, for the slayer weekend. Get your amazing slayer and charm gainz! :)