Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Farming runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pause the bot before adding items to the list, and make sure that u have all required seeds etc on preset 1 and idle items on preset 2
Do I need the idle items? And it's just the seeds for preset 1 right? I may have oversupplied there.

Do I need the idle items? And it's just the seeds for preset 1 right? I may have oversupplied there.
U don't need idle items if u don't select them. But it will still idle in the game, like stand etc. And if u plant allotment, herb, tree etc, u need all seeds/saplings in preset 1

U don't need idle items if u don't select them. But it will still idle in the game, like stand etc. And if u plant allotment, herb, tree etc, u need all seeds/saplings in preset 1

Right, I'll harvest the herbs before starting it next time then. Thank you.

Gyazo - bceb69fb7ddc68686e4a72eaad94db1d.png
ran out of logs rip.
As soon as i get 99 firemaking banked, I'm going for 99 farming and probably 99 fishing too just using this lol

Not too sure why, but the bot just stops at random times. Some have glitched out and gone to a patch although the firemaking idle option was selected, others just stop themselves when doing firemaking

Attachments

• 06-24 22-00-34 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    146.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 06-24 22-23-23 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    743 bytes · Views: 1
  • 06-24 22-37-41 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 06-24 22-40-58 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    714 bytes · Views: 0
  • 06-24 22-44-26 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 06-25 00-05-16 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    685 bytes · Views: 1
  • 06-25 00-48-27 - Qve Farming runner.txt
    453 bytes · Views: 0
Couple thoughts on things I have observed so far:
  • Use a portable brazier if available.
  • The bot does not check for seeds before running to a patch. This can waste a decent chunk of time when it comes to places like Ardy.
  • The bot should check to see if the allotments are done when it is there for a herb patch and vice versa, would save a lot of time just running back to the same patches, increasing the overall efficiency of the bot.

Also somehow it managed to get stuck with the fletching interface open, when it should have been firemaking

Couple thoughts on things I have observed so far:
  • Use a portable brazier if available.
  • The bot does not check for seeds before running to a patch. This can waste a decent chunk of time when it comes to places like Ardy.
  • The bot should check to see if the allotments are done when it is there for a herb patch and vice versa, would save a lot of time just running back to the same patches, increasing the overall efficiency of the bot.

Also somehow it managed to get stuck with the fletching interface open, when it should have been firemaking
You can do your own route of the farm run, first add 2 allotments from X location and then add a herb, and repeat. And for the seeds it checks if you have them in bank when the patch is plantable

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

You can do your own route of the farm run, first add 2 allotments from X location and then add a herb, and repeat. And for the seeds it checks if you have them in bank when the patch is plantable

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Still had multiple times after the first run where it would go to clear Dead herbs/ allotments and not bring the seeds. It would clear the patch and then run to the bank.

Still had multiple times after the first run where it would go to clear Dead herbs/ allotments and not bring the seeds. It would clear the patch and then run to the bank.
Yes, this is how it's coded right now, When i'll have more time, i'll re-write this part.

Was just wondering, my bot isn't watering any of the farmpatches?

> And if I water them myself it's status goes on dead/diseased.

Was just wondering, my bot isn't watering any of the farmpatches?

> And if I water them myself it's status goes on dead/diseased.
Yeah, that's why it won't water them. As a human i never water them so i don't water any as a bot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.