Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Farming runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome bot. I have run into some issues with fruit trees saying growing with 00:00 timer, and not going to those patches

Is it something I'm doing wrong?
I think fruit trees werent coded yet or were buggy. What fruit tree tho?

Oh yeah maybe that's why xd and also don't water the plants at all, it will break the bot

I mean, it still wouldn't go to them but after I cleared them it planted them fine and everything.

Good to know about the water. recently I didn't know about the auto compost so felt stupid doing it myself xD

Thank you again for the awesome work, can't wait till fruit trees are up, and if you ever make it paid with some more locations I am all for it!

Keep it up :D

I mean, it still wouldn't go to them but after I cleared them it planted them fine and everything.

Good to know about the water. recently I didn't know about the auto compost so felt stupid doing it myself xD

Thank you again for the awesome work, can't wait till fruit trees are up, and if you ever make it paid with some more locations I am all for it!

Keep it up :D
Didn't work on this bot in ages tbh haha, still got the suicidal farming acc that i was doing a project for this bot. When ill find more motivation i might try and make it pay the gardeners etc dunno yet

Please my good sir, add watering and paying because without those features this bot is ineffective, Such an incredible bot other than the extreme lack of XP due to this.. Please update; thank you! :)

Misfits
Please my good sir, add watering and paying because without those features this bot is ineffective, Such an incredible bot other than the extreme lack of XP due to this.. Please update; thank you! :)
Didn't work on this bot in ages tbh haha, still got the suicidal farming acc that i was doing a project for this bot. When ill find more motivation i might try and make it pay the gardeners etc dunno yet

Will send you $40 to update the bot tbch... Only a few 99s before full bot max and farming is the only skill on Runemate that doesn't have a script. My word is bond!

Will send you $40 to update the bot tbch... Only a few 99s before full bot max and farming is the only skill on Runemate that doesn't have a script. My word is bond!
Well atm i've got some uni stuff to do and i'm working on a gold farm, so kinda busy ;p i rarely look at my other bots rather than the premium ones

anyone else having a problem with it not doing the idle task?
edit: it does the firemaking but not barbarian fishing. it doesn't bank

Last edited:
Works great aside from a few errors. If it notices a diseased plot while fishing (not sure about firemaking) It teleports to that plot immediately before changing presets. Also could you add watering can support as an option? And maybe another option to clear weeds from unused plots. Just trying to maximise levels here. I love it!

Works great aside from a few errors. If it notices a diseased plot while fishing (not sure about firemaking) It teleports to that plot immediately before changing presets. Also could you add watering can support as an option? And maybe another option to clear weeds from unused plots. Just trying to maximise levels here. I love it!
That isn't a bug, it's how it's written. Also can't add watering because then it'd break the bot. And i can't add clearing weeds because then it'd go to them every 2 minutes for 5xp, not worth it

Niche bots at your disposal
Just add a weeds check with gameobjects
just before you want to plant the seed. Ez pz lemon squeezy
That isn't a bug, it's how it's written. Also can't add watering because then it'd break the bot. And i can't add clearing weeds because then it'd go to them every 2 minutes for 5xp, not worth it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

This might be a dumb question, but since the bot doesn't support juju farming potions currently, you could always just sip them manually before beginning your farm run without messing it up right?

This might be a dumb question, but since the bot doesn't support juju farming potions currently, you could always just sip them manually before beginning your farm run without messing it up right?
Yeah i think so, worth trying it out ;d

Please make a paid version, please make a paid version, please make a paid version.
Features I'd love to see: watering, flower patch support, gardener paid plots, noting farming crops.

Til then, I'll be working on my own farming bot in VisualRM

Status
Not open for further replies.