Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve Farming runner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this still work ? Maybe will try it out, as its the only one bot out here which does farm runs... How does it manage trees ?

Does this still work ? Maybe will try it out, as its the only one bot out here which does farm runs... How does it manage trees ?
It will only plant them and u have to have a preset with saplings already. And Idk if it still runs, didn't bot farming in a while and no one reports stuff lately xd if u find any bugs lmk in the thread

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Eles estão clicando para se teletransportar várias vezes sem esperar o tempo de teletransporte

Money Motivated
A couple of things, you should add portable detection for idle firemaking, so say there's a portable at shanty pass, it should use that over making a bonfire, another thing, paying farmers is still being awaited, I know not many people use this bot, but I do and I actually cherish something that farms for me because I literally hate farming. If you need some kinda payment to keep supporting this I would not mind paying.

I'd also saw that you wont add support for watering, but like I said, if you need a payment to make this a fully functional bot, I can help you out.

A couple of things, you should add portable detection for idle firemaking, so say there's a portable at shanty pass, it should use that over making a bonfire, another thing, paying farmers is still being awaited, I know not many people use this bot, but I do and I actually cherish something that farms for me because I literally hate farming. If you need some kinda payment to keep supporting this I would not mind paying.

I'd also saw that you wont add support for watering, but like I said, if you need a payment to make this a fully functional bot, I can help you out.
Watering is aids becaouse alot more data needs to be changed and edited, for which i don't have time. Paying gardeners is good, but still needs alot of data collection, maybe in the near feature i'll add these things, but not for now ;p thanks for the suggestions tho!

set this up to fish at barb outpost as my idle action and it does not tele it just stands at last farm plot, just switched to firemaking and it works fine. but any chance you could add support for priff bonfire?

edit****
after seeing it run this doesnt bank note the herbs. which results in a stall.

Last edited:
set this up to fish at barb outpost as my idle action and it does not tele it just stands at last farm plot, just switched to firemaking and it works fine. but any chance you could add support for priff bonfire?

edit****
after seeing it run this doesnt bank note the herbs. which results in a stall.
It should just load preset 2 for idle actions equipment. And for barb outpost u need a games necklace in ur preset and u need to equipt it.

It should just load preset 2 for idle actions equipment. And for barb outpost u need a games necklace in ur preset and u need to equipt it.

it just stood at the last farm plot, but i restarted it with firemaking and it worked just fine. I normally keep games equipped when im skilling but ill retry it later.

it just stood at the last farm plot, but i restarted it with firemaking and it worked just fine. I normally keep games equipped when im skilling but ill retry it later.
Yeah it'll idle at the last plot if u don't add any idle actions

It's not using teleports anymore since yesterday, tried a couple of interfaces, legacy, regular etc, but all not working, out of the sudden @qverkk

Basically what it does now, is walking everywhere by foot.

Niche bots at your disposal
It's not using teleports anymore since yesterday, tried a couple of interfaces, legacy, regular etc, but all not working, out of the sudden @qverkk

RM's Web traversal is experiencing some issues, nothing the author can do about right now

Yes, web traversal had some issues yesterday, all of us are waiting for the update to bot again with any flaws, please be patient :D possibly next client update will fix this, or if it's a silent update based on servers, then you'll just see in game that it will teleport again ;) thanks for using the bot!

Awesome bot. I have run into some issues with fruit trees saying growing with 00:00 timer, and not going to those patches

Is it something I'm doing wrong?

E: When I went to do them manually, they were dead but I had no problems with fruit trees till now it seems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.