1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal FlyFishAndCook 2.0.02

Fly fish and cook!

1. delta

You really outdid yourself on this bot sir, very impressed. Excellent work.

2. korreuh

Dear Snuf

First of all: thanks for the script bot. It seems to be doing what it descibes.
    I only have 1 concern: the actions arent as smooth as your other bots; running to the bank in edgeville is with breaks (like 1 sec between every run action). It also stops a few tiles from the fishing spot before it starts fishing, wich kinda looks suspicious imo... Other than that, nice bot :)

3. cummupp

BEST UPGRADE WILL BE LOGGING OUT WHEN OUT OF FEATHERS! stood there overnight logged in for 6 hours without trying to fish.

4. Snufalufugus

5. virtuehf

6. Snufalufugus

Snufalufugus updated Regal FlyFishAndCook with a new update entry:

Regal FlyFishAndCook v1.0.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2019 ---
    The client/my bots were broken from the Thursday game update. It should be resolved now. There was one "band-aid" fix pushed Friday that partially fixed it, and the most recent push should have fixed it entirely.

7. rangerofdeath

Is the banking part working for others because it doesn't seem to be for me?

8. dude920228

There are several bugs in the script bot:
    - When using striped feathers and banks, it banks the feathers as well (haven't tried with normal feathers)
    - Doesn't drop the fish, while the interface says "dropping fish"

Is the script bot on github? I might make a fork and have a look at it

9. funkmaster

10. evilfix

the bot no longer is able to cook, says glitch with entities or something

11. RuneM8r

I was paying 10c an hour to Prime Fishing to do what this bot does free. This bot is better coded in every single way. Thanks for this!

12. miltonbrad

so the item tracker loses all the tracking it dose when it deposit into the bank. you should make it so it keeps the numbers of tracked items even tho the items get deposited.

13. Welldoneman

HELP, Bot only walks 2-4 tiles, and takes 5-10 seconds to move again, looks very bad! id rather not get my HCIM banned in an hour due to its poor movement :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2020 ---
    Oof.. last author response was over 2 years ago.. not looking hopeful.

14. Snufalufugus

15. Mikey Deee

This bot isn't running correctly atm. Its been such a great bot for me. I hope it gets fixed asap, thank you so much

16. Snufalufugus

What part isn't working for you? I tested every part after the rewrite and it all worked for me.

17. crosstown

Hey, i dont whats happened to this bot. Like 2 months ago i got an account all the way to 80 fishing and cooking and now the bot cant do anything. it fishes, but then gets stuck trying to cook/drop. Normally, i put it on "cook fish", saw it didnt work, it then dropped the fishing rod and like 3 other fish in random spots in inventory, then it started running to bank. If you can check this bot out that would be great, really dope bot when it works. Also saw comments on a lot of people getting banned too, so not sure what changed with this bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 24, 2020 ---
    Hey Snufalufugus this bot is bugging again. Im not sure if you changed anything from last time, but it was working flawlessly, and something happened again where it doesn't drop everything (probably like 10 total items in random spots and usually drops the feathers too). If you can check it out, because this bot is really good for fast xp on f2p alts.

18. KeithGY

Works flawlessly for me for about a month.

However, this bot was bugging out after the OSRS update on 18 Nov 20. Tried again on the 19th but still not doing anything. Tried again today (22 Nov 20) and amazingly it works once again. Babysit it as usual and did a random event that occurred the first 30mins. Less than an hour later received permaban (Marco Major). Bot last updated as of 12 Apr 20 at time of this post.

Not sure where went wrong but had fun while it lasted, in memory of my main acc Combat level: 71 Total level: 852

19. Nightkor3

Dogshit account anyway man, dont worry to much. ive lost 1800+ pure 2 pets//2 1500+ ironman 2pets

in all seriousness, sounds like an issue with ip addresses causing that quick perm. check ur proxies and how many accounts you got going

20. rizla123

it was working great. now there is a problem bot is walking to bank all the time

420runesmoker likes this.