1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Requesting Darkscape be closed til investigated.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Tim, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mookie9838

yea, i think darkscpae is highly detectable! My friend with a 3 yrs account just got banned for using celestial runespan on darkscape. He was like doing quests with me as normal last night and all in a sudden he woke up this morning and found his account got perma-ban. It's really imporatant to investigate what's going on to darkscape server. It's not safe for botting atm, even though my account is not banned for botting over 24 hrs in darkscape...I have no idea what's going on
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2015 ---
    @Arbiter
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 22, 2015 ---
    a 3 yr account with 21 skills 99 in rs3,all in a sudden got banned today.

Attached Files:

2. Jesse

well it had been banned in july so no wonder -_-

3. kingkong

?? it says it was banned 22-nov

4. Mookie9838

just look at the date, that was 2 yrs ago, 2013
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2015 ---
    china time~

5. kingkong

6. Jesse

nonetheless any small amount of suspicion would go against your favour and most likely ban you which probably happened in this circumstance.

7. DarkBots

I'm not fully convinced that its detected. I've been botting all day on darkscape and nothing has happend. Could it possibly be that your being reported for being a bot and jagex is catching you then?

8. Tim

Tim

I don't bot Darkscape, I was reporting this for the 20-30 people in 24 hours i saw posting in shoutbox saying they were banned after running scripts bots for 10-30 minutes and sometimes even playing legit with the client after so many minutes.

9. EvilCabbage

10. fight52431

I agree tim, darkscape is to right leashed with botting right now so many dsbots have been nuked the last few days

11. jangan

I support this also... the bot is detectable.

12. Jesse

@Cloud @Arbiter

created 2 accounts on Darkscape, rs3 and osrs

using two different computer and two different internet connect (home LAN and mobile hotspot)

all banned within 5 hours of making..

The client has to be detected I can't think of any other explanation

13. Tim

Tim

Client is not detected. Still running OSRS bots over 60 hrs. Please leave this a Darkscape thread seeing as that is where most bans are happening.

14. Jesse

I only have one bot left standing and that is my rs3 goldfarmer mining clay, I can't even make it through tut island on OSRS and well ds you just get banned doing anything anytime. I think it should be a general ban thread with this amount of bans and the differences between them it's pretty clear something is not right whether the client is detected or jagex has stepped up, something is not right and the communities accounts may not be safe. Im not saying shut the client, fuck that ill take the risk, all im saying is this update has fucked something up and it doesn't look like its going to be over soon.

15. jon spam

Was botting in DS for about 4 hours fishing and all was okay, switched locations to karajma and got banned in about 10 mins lol. Probably a mod ban then? I was using another bot (wont name it here cause im prob not allowed to) but have been running that 6 hours a day every day for the past 4 weeks and the account hasnt been banned.

16. kingkong

perma ban?

17. Tim

Tim

Requesting this thread now be locked/deleted.

As I've done further research it seems that the majority of the people banned were botting populated areas, known botting skills, fresh accounts(which are caught the quickest) and or delayed bans.

18. Clery

Ran 2 accounts last night.
    1st account: WoodCutting, ran for roughly 6hours throughout yesterday with breaks.
    2nd Account: Combat in non-populated area. Ran for roughly 8hours through yesterday with breaks.

1st account ran for 30mins again this morning, WOodcutting, then got perma banned.
    2nd Account instantly banned this morning.

I don't think this is due to 'reports' as my second account was in a very remote area and was baby-sat most of the time.

Both ran on Darkscape.
    The account I ran on Epicbot (while runemate was down) is still alive and kicking despite me being alot less careful at the time.

19. rickyxpro

2 more account bans got handed out to me this morning, now making a total of 4/4 using runemate. Getting frustrated.

#39 rickyxpro, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  20. Tortoisemang

I had my 126 main 48 hour banned today (first ban on my main after botting since the start of ds, slowed down after 2 months in to little to non and botted mining yesterday for not even 3 hours and received a ban this morning) my 2 other accounts have been both perma banned that were farming rune essence, both previously farming fish (1 99fish other 95 fish) might start up the wc because i could care less about the ban on it to see if theres a trend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.