1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Requesting Darkscape be closed til investigated.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Tim, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CantSeeMeHomie

I am officially IP Flagged.

2. Jesse

'

my TL 2166 main isnt totally fresh and botting herblore in world 1, yes may be populated but should have the complete opposite effect

3. Tim

Tim

This is a Darkscape thread so stop posting about your RS3 and OSRS accounts.

4. bhoffman

I got banned on Darkscape, I botted fletching for like 3 hours and got disconnected & banned.
    My account was older than 10 years old, no previous offense, I had multiple 99's on RS3 and 2 99's on darkscape with a bunch of quests done.

5. dontbeafraid

out of curiosity. why would anyone bot with a 10 year old acc with multiple 99s right after the bot was down due detection issues...
    it's like cutting your arm, then jumping into a pool with starving sharks, while laughing like a maniac:eek:

Jesse likes this.
  6. bhoffman

I didn't really care to much since I quit RS3 4 years ago and only came back for Darkscape. When I started Darkscape I decided I would only do so if I was going to bot or get banned trying, and honestly I deserve a ban considering I botted 90% of my XP

7. Tim

Tim

@EvilCabbage please lock/delete this thread

As stated earlier in the thread:

As I've done further research it seems that the majority of the people banned were botting populated areas, known botting skills, fresh accounts(which are caught the quickest) and or delayed bans.

8. Tortoisemang

You've done your research lol? stop making yourself sound silly, having a thread to discuss bans is in no way bad discussion, if the staff choose to close a thread they will do so, if you have a problem with a topic such as this, simply say your piece (or do not at all) and move on, very easy.

9. Tim

Tim

I made this thread so if I want it locked/deleted I have the right to ask.

Microsoft likes this.
  10. rickyxpro

3 more account bans for me this morning. This is now a total of 7/7, all macroing major bans, caught by the system.

11. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

#locked upon request

Tim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.