RS3 botting

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Godric Hart, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Godric Hart

Hello, last time I took a look into this I tried a few, not runemate as google wasn't my friend that day evidently but I want to ask, will I get instant bans like I have every other attempt at rs3 botting?

2. Ozzy

I've had much more luck on RS3 than OSRS, just bot smart and you'll be okay.

3. Godric Hart

Any suggestions on 'safe' fighters, cutters ect? And I only bot 4-6 change locations, skills but I haven't had any luck so just creating an account to test the water.

4. srpronto

Any Alpha or Celestial scripts bots are good. Try them!

5. Ozzy

Any bot which does the task you're after well should be sufficient, try this guide for botting safely. Also if you're botting on a brand new account I've heard the chances of you getting banned are significantly higher.

6. Godric Hart

Cheers guys.

7. Serenity

Been botting for few days, all good =)

8. Godric Hart

Oh nice, what are you botting?

9. Insomniac

You're good to go on RS3, but OSRS... that's a whole 'nother story.

10. Godric Hart

see few months back I was told it was the other way around :/

11. Insomniac

Well, you were probably told that on powerbot forums. It's still that way with RSBot, but RuneMate is a reliable mate. I would even trust it with my wife.

12. Godric Hart

tribot epicbot, powerbot. but yes so far 2 accounts from scratch, 120 total levels each yesterday, no bans this morning I'm impressed last time, I cut logs for twenty minutes, logged it out to update windows, rebooted tried to log in and insta ban

13. Insomniac

Tribot is shit for RS3. Epicbot is a virus. Powerbot is plain and simple horrible.

14. Godric Hart

It's okay, I was borrowing a friends pc at that point, but did a fresh install of windows when I was finished with it. And everytime I see the signature I want to watch suits...

Account one is training range, defence, fishing and cooking though I am doing the last two by hand while chatting to a friend.
    Account two is melee, an account I've had for a long time but never actually did anything with it.

Insomniac likes this.
  15. Insomniac

Just don't bot melee in crowded areas. People might get annoyed resulting in frequent reports.
    Suits <3

16. Godric Hart

Yes <3 suits. And I am only botting melee in a completely dead area to get it up high enough so I dont look completely botlike when I start cutting or fishing or mining

17. Insomniac

If you want to "train" herblore, magic (alch/superheat/enchant etc...), crafting or any skill where you can stand completely still, then go to Burthorpe w2.

18. Godric Hart

I was planning on it, just doing a bit of runespan for rc xp

19. Jesse

Just bot smart. Smart I mean breaks. Bot a couple hours and have a break/do a quest don't smash out 12-14+ hour sessions. Restart RS and do it all over again. You'll last 4 weeks max. Trust me from experience. Also the bot author and the script bot has very little to do with it. I was using haxagility and haxmagic for a week straight. Both great scripts bots but they both got me banned. Why? because I was botting 20+ hours a day

20. Godric Hart

I am, no more than 6 hours same skill. and no longer than 2 hours without a break to get food or something, though using a different ip when I turn one off I turn on the other.