Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dls

1) Operating System: Win 7
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64bit
3) Installer or Standalone: Installer
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: OSRS
5) How many bans? (Please specify number of accounts banned and total number of accounts): 2/2
5) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: No
6) Additional notes:

I've been botting since day one on my account I started out using RSbot I have 2 99s and almost have my 3rd 99 my account was banned for 24 hours for botting with no stat rollbacks etc but that was about 3 years ago when EoC first came out

1) Operating System: Win 10
2) 64bit or 32bit: 64bit java
3) Installer or Standalone: Installer
4) OSRS, RS3, or DarkScape: RS3
5) How many bans? (Please specify number of accounts banned and total number of accounts): 0
5) Were you banned on a different account in the past few weeks?: No
6) Additional notes: I wasn't affected by this and I had massfighter going while I was sleeping, woke up didn't even think to check. when I got home from work my account was fine thank god!

My account has been banned forever last week, and i used the bot for only 1 or 2 hours during only 2 days :( and i had to create a new one :/
But i believe in you guys, hope you find a way to get this better :)

Last edited:
1 RuneMate online, tides be changin' boys.

Potential info on how bans were administered.
gk8QstC.png

We'll just have to wait until Arbiter and Cloud make the client undetectable again.
Which should not take long ;)
has this happened before? are we talking about hours or days? just calm down myself and not check the forum each 5 mins

same here none of mine were hit either I also have 64bit java
They got hit if you logged in with a client post the update so if you were not botting at the time and came on and client was disabled you would be safe

Currently runnning 3 tests will update which account got banned tomorrow morning

botting tut island using tribot aand logging out straight after:
142qwl0.png

Logging in with powerbot and skipping tut island with a bit of trolling aswell for a lol to take my anger out after my bans:

2ibzwbo.png

Doing tut island then logging out straight after:
2moryut.png

Anyone get bans on osrs other than tut island btw?
All clients were run on private proxys and all reieved bans using rs3 powerbot log in and skip tut island, login on tribot and bot tut island then log out, and log in and bot tut isaland on powerbot.

2wgc7xu.png

295zd37.png

vgogf5.png

I do believe tribot is udetected but tut island has good botwatch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.