1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug RuneMate error code 831469

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Hubb03, May 31, 2022.

1. Hubb03

Hello,

I received no errors using RuneMate yesterday and it ran fine. Today every time I try to run a bot, I receive the error code 831469 and a message stating it cannot connect to the OSRS client. I have tried re-installing RuneMate and creating different instances but it does not help. Is anyone else experiencing these errors?

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

3. Darkermello

@
    So when you gonna drop the fix G, Cause clearly whatever tutorial you posted isn't working. still same 831469 error. Im running a alch bot on one account but when trying to link my other account for alching which I have been using, it randomly stopped around 30 minutes ago. My main account has no issue connecting but my pure isnt connecting at all
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2022, Original Post Date: Jul 27, 2022 ---
    HELP BUMP

4. spazzticstray

I've literally tried every fix that's been posted on this still getting this error, I've cleared cache, I've disabled anti virus, I've updated java config, and I've tried the tutorial. Uninstalling and Reinstalling is normally my first go to anyways but I've even done that multiple times now. Went so far to update all my setup files for it. I've tried it on all different bots, as well as accounts and I still get the error. Just looking for anything to try to fix it that I haven't already tried. If you know of one please let me know!

In advance Thank You!!!

5. Party

Party Client Developer

Assuming you're on Windows, the likelihood is there's some software blocking RuneMate from connecting to the game client. This is typically a VPN/Proxy or antivirus.