1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug runemate isn't working on my mac

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by nick6doeee, May 4, 2016.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Try being more patient. You've already tagged him 8 times today when he hasn't even been online. You don't need to tag someone every time you reply to them. Usually they'll get notifications for a thread they've previously replied to, and if thye've been tagged. Tagging him 8 times isn't going to make a difference because he'll still only get 2 notifications. One saying that people replied to the thread and another saying he was tagged.

2. nick6doeee

:( still can't get it to work..because of a damn agentinitializationexception

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Yeah we know. As i said stop being so impatient. Wait for a reply from @Vaped or @Arbiter regarding the issue. Complaining over and over on the same day without even waiting until the people that can actually help you are online isn't going to get you anywhere

Jhinn likes this.
  4. nick6doeee

i think i know what the problem is..both of my friends that have a macbook pro say that runemate works fine but i have a macbook air. I think runemate might not be compatible with the macbook air's video graphics card @Arbiter