1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Party, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

ETA's are not accurate at all so don't ask :D That's the reason.

2. bigben2468

okay I try and be simple lol but with not just bot shopping I finally figured out this site lmao

3. Rob K

There is no ETA currently. That's what is in the post. When there is something worth updating, I'm sure the community would be the first to know. It's not like you pay monthly for this, you pay for allotted time for an otherwise free program. Just wait.

4. Goodfellas

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2017 ---
    Learn to be patient motherfuckers
    A new era of botting is upon us
    An era where Jagex will do everything to destroy bots and he shall conquer
    Wait wtf? We've been botting since 2006 lel

bigben2468 likes this.
  5. bigben2468

if there is anything I can do to help (probably not) please don't hesitate to ask not much I know how to anymore haven't coded in a few years.

6. Shumbo

Actually you do pay monthly as your hours expire after 30 days regardless if you have used them or not. Lost around 400 hours... But am not complaining..

7. Haris01211

@Party
    @Cloud

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. intrepidizer

yeah were paying for hours here and you product has been down for over a week......................... how do we take advantage of the program if nothing works. people are going to begin to feel ripped off. and the free 200 hours was kinda wasted by bots that would log me out and still keep the timer going - so its not really even accurate. Please just fix the bots - its been 7+ days
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2017 ---
    better yet, do everyone a favor and email us when its fixed, because saying there isnt an "ETA" is kinda poor customer service. Were not gonna refresh this page every day to see if something we paid for will work or not.

Dark_Setzir likes this.
  9. richietokes

loll, guess you didnt read that cloud is the only one working on the fix. You're complaining bout ur free hours being taken away from you lolol. I lost over 500, i aint complaining one bit. We have something special here at runemate. We have one of the least detected bots with the best bot developers. If you had the slightest clue how GREAT runemate was you sure as hell wouldn't complain about FREE HOURS talking bout being RIPPED off. "please just fix the bots" im sure he's been working on it since day one if it was so easy im sure it'd be done by now. But if you feel like you're being ripped off on free hours, go over to powerbot or tribot where its free and tell me how it goes lmfao.. SMDH.

10. intrepidizer

I guess you're right, i owe you an apology. I havent ever used another client to bot - so i honestly wouldnt know the difference. Im a returning player from before 2008 and back then, youd get banned simply for swearing. I lost my cb lvl 98 perma ban. quit for 10 years

Again, i didnt mean to sound rude. I was just really enjoying the active community, the devs, and the nearly flawless bots. I think everyone here is a little frustrated that its taken so long, but if you say the devs are hard at work - ill take your word for it 100%

one more thing, theres no need to be rude when someone is misunderstanding the situation. "SMDH" was a little over the top. I think the majority of paying users would agree that 7+ days and no ETA for a bug fix is a little fishy. BUT, like i said, ill take your word for it and be patient.

with all due respect

11. Party

Party Client Developer

I mean it's not fishy, it's just unfortunate.

Jagex have updated their engine like 4 times in the past week.

12. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

Have anyone seen Molly? i can't seem to find her :(

13. intrepidizer

Uninformative is a better term for sure. Does Jagex usually update this often?

14. Party

Party Client Developer

The updates are normally every Thursday, though they aren't normally as damaging as these have been.

15. bmw2008

Please just don't rush it i don't want to be it somehow detectable after its getting rushed or something :p

16. Party

Party Client Developer

OSRS should now be working.
    Please restart your RuneMate clients and make us aware of any issue immediately via forum post in Client and Site Support.

Thanks to @SlashnHax for implementing the fix, and a collection of others for debugging and testing. You know who you are!

#216 Party, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Buttman6969, akaliotp and Qosmiof2 like this.
  17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

We did it reddit

18. kenken1144

Praise Cloud!

19. Haris01211

20. iiDevilxX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.