1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate-Scape [Please read]

Discussion in 'General' started by EvilCabbage, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Would you play this or would you like to see this happen?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Under a specific condition (specify in thread)

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. EvilCabbage

Awesome! You'll be much needed as I am in no way a coder :p

2. dog_

FUCK I THOUGHT I READ IT ALL

no it just wouldnt work out well because they wouldn't feel like they achieved much
    reaching 99 for the first time is a big achievement, after that it's just...meh

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

How do you think the team would look like? I think we need at least one who has experience with that

4. EvilCabbage

I have no experience, only good ideas and strategy. @Spores has done a lot with RSPS's before, he might be up for it. Haven't asked him yet. The team would be anyone with a rough idea on how to get this working.
    Before we do anything though, we need to know if @Arbiter allows it all to happen. (Arbi, read whole thread pls)

5. Quantum

We tried it with RuneDream, didn't work.

6. EvilCabbage

To be fair, this place is nothing like RuneDream.

dog_ likes this.
  7. EvilCabbage

8. Chris The Dork

I've ran two RSPS's in my time, and am also a part of some of the biggest emulation project teams in the world. (ArcEmu, CMaNGOS, etc). One of my RSPS's at it's peak had over 2500 online players at any time. If you're serious about this, contact me. But you have to understand the scale of a project like this and the effort required to make it.

PS. When I say a part of the projects, I mean a member of the staff team. All projects I work for are Open-Source, I don't claim to have ownership of any code etc.

9. Dignity

I would give it a go.

10. Chris The Dork

What position would you be looking to fill? (developer or?)

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Someone who has experience with building up an rsps (developer aspects)

12. pwnzar

there are a ton of rs servers around and to create a new and unique one will take alot of work for very little i dont think there is a want or a need for such a project, My opinion would be is if it is going to take away from dedicated staff from developing and perfecting RuneMate and its supporting scripts bots I say no way it already takes so much time, testing and coding to get a decent working client out there let alone one that will stand the test of time and perfect it to undetectable standards that should be the goal. I know people who are paying close to 80 bucks a month all the way up to 300+ dollars to use undetectable bots for runescape, the biggest problem is staffing no one can keep up with demand while putting out a quality product.