1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Igetmormoney

get windows 10... im sure there is other ways however thats all i know how to help you with lol

2. camdenog8

My bot is continouesly saying "Failed to bind to the game client because of an exception" any advice?

3. Sattuiko

Can someone tell me, why Runemate client will crash if I try to open and choose from a small selection menu WITH A MOUSE. A location for fishing or cooking for example. All menus won't cause crash, and so I can get over this by using tab and arrow keys. Every cooking bot for example has this issue. I'm sure this has been said somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look around. Should have a bot to do that.

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

So to confirm, when you are navigating a bot's setup options in the RuneMate client, if you toggle/select a dropdown menu RuneMate crashes?

Please supply your log files.

Help > View Logs

5. taztyman

when i try to start instance it says "a necessary library for your runtime environment could not be initalized. Please restart runemate and try again. contact support if the problem persists." ive restarted it a bunch and still same thing. Any advice?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Nov 6, 2021 ---
    i figured it out, nevermind sorry

6. American Express

Post your solution in case others come across this and want to know what worked.

7. Hxrdwick

Hi, I've just redownloaded runemate after a big break, was going to resub/pay for some scripts bots but the client just keeps crashing all the time which is preventing me from using the scripts bots due to it not being shut down correctly. This happens regardless of using a script bot or not. Sometimes the client crashes straight after opening or straight after logging in. Can you please help? I've searched the forums and can't find a solution for macOS.

8. American Express

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

9. Hxrdwick

I did all this but had to install Java as the OSRS client wouldn't open otherwise. I've just done it again without downloading java this time but now I still can't use the client due to OSRS client not opening

10. gimping hard

any sollution to this problem? im struggling with the same issue.

11. Hxrdwick

Nope, I've been able to bot intermittently after doing it all again, but I'm still getting crashes, I can't leave a bot running for a while and I need to be sat near by to reopen RuneMate when it crashes. Suppose it saves me clicking while I play xbox though but any support would be great
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2021, Original Post Date: Nov 13, 2021 ---
    any support please as this issue has eaten through my $5 credit I applied, as every time I run the bot, if it gets to 30mins and crashes, I need to reopen and it costs me again before the hour payment is due. Sometimes this happens within 10 mins, sometimes near the hour. Just not sure what the issue is?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2021 ---
    did you manage to solve this as my app crashes lots on iMac. Wondering if your resolution could help?

12. daedae

I've been having issues lately with the client not showing a scrollbar for bot settings after they've initialized. In some cases it means being unable to hit the start button if there are a lot of bot options/settings and the start button is at the bottom. Running on Mac. Recorded an example but looks like I'm unable to upload .mov file

13. Goooooooooch

hey all how goes just seeing if anyone else was having the issue with code 831468 thanks

14. CzarHans

I sure am, can't find any info on fixing it either

15. 4NN0NYM0US

hey, i've been having this problem for about 8 months now, my runemate allways says this: an unhanced exception has occured please report this, it happens to me each time i run a bot for around 15 to 30 mins, it wont let me create another instance unless i reset the runemate client and even after that the bot will stop at very shor time after started

16. American Express

Create your own thread and include your log files (RuneMate client: Help > View Logs) or join Discord and post in the #help channel

Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

17. Churchillian

Starting up runemate. The runelite client I'm logging into is running perfectly. High fps. As soon as I start the bot my fps drops to 20 and laggs the whole time while freezing every 2 seconds. I can't figure out what's going on. I've reinstalled everything countless times. My PC is a powerhouse.

18. TheRealEremite

upload_2024-1-11_21-13-42.png

This happens way too much and seems to eat my credits up.. Any help?

19. HellsChosen

I'm getting the exact same problem since the most recent RuneMate update. What's causing this?

20. Bgeezy11

wont let me run combat helper

16:08:26 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Failed to communicate over the communications bridge, please restart and report this error to the RuneMate team if this error continues.
    16:08:47 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Modscript request failed
    java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.0.0.5; nested exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:626) ~[?:?]
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:217) ~[?:?]
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:204) ~[?:?]
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:133) ~[?:?]
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:215) ~[?:?]
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:160) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.proxy2.$Proxy30.getGameUid(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at nul.IIIIiIiiiIIiii.iiiIIiiiIIIIIi(sw:470) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
    at nul.IIIIiIiiiIIiii.iiiIiiiiIIiiII(sw:58) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
    at nul.IIIIiIiiiIIiii.run(sw:401) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Net.java:579) ~[?:?]
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Net.java:568) ~[?:?]
    at sun.nio.ch.NioSocketImpl.connect(NioSocketImpl.java:593) ~[?:?]
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:327) ~[?:?]
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:633) ~[?:?]
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:583) ~[?:?]
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:507) ~[?:?]
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:287) ~[?:?]
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(TCPDirectSocketFactory.java:40) ~[?:?]
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:620) ~[?:?]
    ... 9 more
    16:08:47 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Attempting to build the modscript request resulted in a RemoteException.