1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. beandip

it keeps saying failed to blind to the game client because of an IOexpection??

v1se v3rsa likes this.
  2. Zhiqster

Hello I just downloaded RuneMate and wanted to try using it but I`m getting an error where it says Fail to bind to the game client because of an Exception. Is there any fix for this?

3. Hillslice

Dear runemate,

i'm having trouble to execute the exe file for windows, my KPN anti-virus blocks a file withing the exe as malware ( w32/bandoo media )
    on some google search results it's says that it will install random stuff on my laptop and advertise toolbars.

can someone help me out whith this?

4. Ice Queen

Proxy server cannot establish a connection with the target - Connection refused.

Runs when I use it on my own IP, as soon as I run JagexLauncher from proxy it won't let me run the bot. Any ideas?

5. MaticD

Hi, i cant use runemate because everytime i click "start this instance", it starts to load, then the whole thing freezes up. Not the computer but just the runemate and osrs client. Could this be because my laptop is very old and bad? Although i can play osrs easily, just without runemate.

6. FlyinBuddha

Hi, i have tried the fixes listed but i can't get my RuneMate to work. I add bots and accoutns just fine, i installed the correct runescape OSRC but when i click "create instance" it just keeps loading infinitely.

7. CraigWright

I tried signing in but it kept on saying wrong password, So I went and changed my password and it is still saying wrong password even though I have entered it the same way on here and it was accepted, Any idea what might be wrong?

8. chris o

my client runemate client has been freezing my rs client for past 2 days i dont know whats wrong?

9. Mogofosho

Not sure if this has been resolved but for some reason I have been able to get the OSRS bots to work, but when I try to get RS3 bots to work I get the illegalargumentexception thrown Error. I have removed all of the javas from my computer and just downloading RuneMate by itself and that has not worked. I have tried running it as administrator, but this does not work. This happens to every bot that I try to start on RS3.

10. John Smath

I didn't really know where to post this, but I have been having issues logging on the last few days. It requests the activation code from email & once I type it in, nothing happens.. sent a message in, but have not heard a response.. have been using runemate flawlessly for over 2 years now..thanks

11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Try adding & removing your two factor authentication method, or changing to a phone based method and it should resolve itself.

12. Heartless

upload_2019-5-11_23-3-40.png

I keep getting this, Ive downloaded official client, I hgave reopened the client and refreshed clients doesn't work any idea?

13. Dillon wynne

Hello, for a while now I have had an error where I keep getting the "Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception" issue.
    I have done the following:
    - allow runemate through my firewall
    - allowed java through my firewall
    - disabled my firewall
    - disabled any antivirus or anything similar
    - reinstalled OSRS and runemate, along with deleting the files left behind before redownloading

My runemate used to work fine for a while, but then one day it just started having this issue. I'm not sure how to fix it as I have tried most everything I could think of.

Attached Files:

14. Qeriin

Runemate Spectre doesn't open up a screen. I can see it in tray but nothing there works. Is windows download broken or something? Setup also didn't put a shortcut in desktop even though I made sure twice that it was selected

#254 Qeriin, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  15. outlawgamer

ive got everything downloaded and ready click on start instance and runemate spectre loads for about 3 seconds and then nothing happens.
    i get no errors or messages its just not working.

16. matthews34

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for DeathListener, things may behave unexpectedly.
    00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for HitsplatLister, things may behave unexpectedly.
    00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for PlayerMovementListener, things may behave unexpectedly.
    00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onProjectileLaunched, things may behave unexpectedly.
    00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for RS3-AnimationListener, things may behave unexpectedly.
    00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for RS3-CS2ScriptEventListener, things may behave unexpectedly.

worked perfectly fine, randomly stopped working when I tried to start up a new bot.

17. proxicity1985

it opens everything after i make new instance but it just opens the app noo attemp to login ir no on screen selections about the bots actions.

18. hemi

when attempting to load RS3 at freezes on checking for updates

19. axk210

Hi, I keep receiving this error:

00:00:00 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    00:00:14 INFO Failed to load the cache controller for OldSchool RuneScape

I've uninstalled the OSRS client and RuneMate, but to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

20. Lordwar9

i am getting "Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception"

i have downloaded and re-stalled runemate and runescape that wasn't legacy client since i cant find a download for it, what am i missing?

#260 Lordwar9, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021