1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. 9fingas

I have repeated these steps 3 times now and nothing is resolved for me, uninstalled java entirely and reinstalled runemate to allow it to control the java install - still nothing. this is a brand new laptop, any ideas? - I've been inactive for like 3 weeks and now all of the sudden this is happening :(

#221 9fingas, Mar 7, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. Watchmybot

I added the -Xmx1300M to the target but i keep getting the out of heapspace error...

3. SFBDaBot

SFBDaBot Guy who knows things

Shameless self promotion:
    I've noticed the lack of support for Linux on the main post; would it be possible to link to my guide here: Tutorial - RuneMate on Linux

It solved my issues and i'd like to help others if i can.

#223 SFBDaBot, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  4. Zantaryan

Hello,

It says I have used all my 200 hours for this month, yet when I go to check this month use (14th March to 14th April) it says I have used 187 hours. Meaning I have 13 hours left. Could you please check this? :)

Thanks,

Kind regard Zantaryan

5. LutherVDross

Okay so I'm trying to run a bot on my account but i keep getting an error message basically saying that there's an error with the bot. But this is happening with every bot i try to use... everything was fine before i upgraded my account and added funds to my wallet. This is a bit ridiculous. help me out please
    I just checked. it says something about an unhandled error with (the bot name) and (my account name)... what's the deal

Lhufascorp likes this.
  6. fl4t4

Getting a error today, let me know you guys think

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/RegalAPI/ui/RegalUI
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
    at nul.IiIIIiiIiiiii.initialize(ikb:113)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
    at nul.iiIiiiiiIiiii.null(ro:56)
    at nul.iiIiiiiiIiiii.null(ro:117)
    at nul.IiIIIiiIiiiii.<init>(ikb:64)
    at nul.IiIIIiiIiiiii.<init>(ikb:97)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiiIIiI.null(soc:204)
    at nul.IIIiiiiIiiIiI.null(wmb:155)
    at nul.iIiIIiiIiIiiI.null(ypb:17374)
    at nul.iIiIIiiIiIiiI.call(ypb:20977)
    at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/RegalAPI/ui/RegalUI
    at robot.iIiiiIiiiI.botInterfaceProperty(e:112)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    ... 1 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.RegalAPI.ui.RegalUI
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530)
    at nul.iIIiiIiiIiiiI.findClass(qec:121)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    ... 5 more

garik and Lhufascorp like this.
  7. Frooty

I got the problem "Failed to locate an existing game cache" but on windows 7! I need help please..

Lhufascorp likes this.
  8. angel rdz

Failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentInitializationException
    getting this is there a permanent answer for this ? ive done alot of work towards trying to figure this out and nothing

Lhufascorp likes this.
  9. jadedlt

Lhufascorp likes this.
  10. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Lhufascorp likes this.
  11. cowsecond

After the forced update to the newest client version, I keep getting this error with all bots:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: aux/iIIIiiiiIII
    at aux.iiiiIiIiiIi.try(eh:225)
    at aux.iIIIiiiiIiI.try(za:3366)
    at aux.iIIIiiIIiiI.put(za:4318)
    at aux.IIIiiiiiIII.try(za:4740)
    at aux.iIiIiiiIIiI.uid(nb:266)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

garik likes this.
  12. Dylanm504

So the only way to avoid having the "Failed to bind to the game client because of AgentInitializationException" error is to have both Java and Runemate running on x32 bit Java? Do the creators realize that mac users can no longer use x32 bit Java? Therefore, the client can't be use on a Mac computer...when is this going to be fixed?

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

It's not important to be using 32 bit java, it's rather important that both the game and the bot run with the same architecture. Since on mac java has been exclusively 64 bit for years, both the game client and bot client naturally are run using 64 bit java.

However, there appear to be several (unknown) causes of this exception, the architecture isnt likely to be the cause in this case.

Runemate runs fine on both my PC and my mac, all i can suggest is keeping your OS up to date.

14. K1d

K1d

so i downloaded and when i click on the icon on my MacBook pro it doesn't do anything, no start up or anything, i have gone through the trouble shoots and have seen nothing of this sort on whats is going on with my account

15. TipstyTyphoon

Don't forget to download the legacy client from the Runescape 3 and if you can't find it, google a thread to it. IF you're having trouble opening Runemate on Mac, right-click the application and open the source package. Then go to content > java > app > and then drag the jar to the desktop to make an alias. With only the legacy client you can finally run bots.

16. Arold K

R.E. Failed to bind to game client because of a IOException.

Re-Installed to a x32 bit Java and Deleted/Re-Downloaded RuneMate, still getting the same problem.
    Am I missing something? Not very tech savvy, so that could be the case!

Thanks.

17. shaura2

Hey I started my Bot and all but and it told me to wait about a minute but it still doesnt start? It just says "Starting.." for about 10 minutes now

18. Cannibud

Could someone help me out with the error:

00:02:34 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    00:03:16 INFO Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException

I've tried uninstalling ALL java versions, then uninstalling RuneMate, letting RuneMate install the java itself.

I tried uninstalling everything, physically installing Java 32bit myself, then reinstalling RuneMate.

I have done everything I can see would be a fix for the problem but cannot get around the: "Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException" issue.

Any help at all would be much appreciated. Thanks!

19. Dillon wynne

I know this is an old thread, I have been trying persistently to find a way around this "failed to bind agent initialization error" The bot was working completely fine for a few weeks now then now its not. I have tried quite a few steps listed in these threads and various google searches nothing is working. I have completely removed all clients (Runemate, OSRS, and Java) Reinstalled countless times made sure they are running in 32bit. I have windows 10 if that helps at all. Any help would be great we just upgraded the account and now its not working.

20. Garless

Can lobs be fished and banked from karamja using Maxifisher? Summary reads that it can. However in the listing it only shows lob under Powerfishing.