1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Blackgent77

While i use regal mining script bot, i set the break handler to random. And when it logs out and tries to log back in sometimes a members world would be chosen or a world that needs 500 total skills minimum, then the bot attempts to change the world chosen and just fails to and gets stuck at the world selection screen and doesn't log back in. I didn't have this issue after runemate's latest update.

2. Costoss

i left a stun script bot running on pause and somehow i logged about 360 hours without doing anything just because i left the program running. is there any way i can get some of my free hours for the month back? have to wait like 2 more weeks to do anything otherwise.
    any help appreciated.

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Pausing a bot is still using RuneMate's resources, and as such still counts towards your hours usage.

We cannot give your hours back.

4. irwin

when ever i try to download the client it receive this

"The installation/removal of a previous program was not completed. You will need to restard your computer to complte the installation. After restarting your computer, run Setup again to complete the installation of RuneMate 2.57.0.2. "

I was trying to uninstall and reinstall the client because an error popped up when trying to run a script bot. Now this wont go away, it doesnt give me the option to uninstall because its not there anymore.

5. HoldUd

I have a feeling that the block input function is a bit buggy. When i run one bot and then shifts over to another, keyboard inputs are not recognized, fx 1-2-3-4-etc gives no response in game, as well as esc usually not working at all, when launching an RS3 client. It also happens a lot when pausing and playing bots.

6. ineedtonutt

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The root directory was desired to be set to C:\Users\xxxxxx\RuneMate but was already defined as being C:\Users\xxxxxx\RuneMate
    at aux.IiIiIiIIIii.this(hb:14)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:210)
    ... 6 more

What do I need to do? I've uninstalled all java and RM. Installed RM and let it install java.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 8, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 8, 2017 ---
    Failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentInitializationException:
    RuneMate and the game client need to both run on x32 bit Java. Remove any x64 bit Java installations and RuneMate, and then install RuneMate again – it will automatically download the correct x32 bit Java version and everything will work.

Okay x86 is 32 bit. Below shows 32bit with the error above claiming to be fixed with 32bit.

[Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
    [Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.63.0
    [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    [Web Services] Connection authorized.
    Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    Found a new game instance after 3 seconds.
    [Clouse] Downloaded 980 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception
    java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind to the virtual machine.
    at nul.IiiiiIiiIIiII.const(pad:63)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIIIii.run(xuc:7)
    Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 192.168.0.10; nested exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:342)
    at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiIiiiI.const(btc:148)
    at nul.IiiiiIiiIIiII.const(pad:190)
    ... 1 more
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
    at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:79)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:172)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
    at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    ... 7 more

7. AwesomeGuy

hi, how do i run in x32? both, for the game and runemate???

8. American Express

RuneMate and the game client need to both run on x32 bit Java. Remove any x64 bit Java installations and RuneMate, and then install RuneMate again – it will automatically download the correct x32 bit Java version and everything will work.

9. AwesomeGuy

and how do i do it? im not that technical with it :\ thanks for reply anyway!

10. American Express

Control Panel > Uninstall any Java versions on your computer + Uninstall RuneMate.

Then download and install RuneMate

11. DevenD

The services page says I am at 200 hours and I kept waiting one more day that way I would have more hours (since I had botted a month before, on the same day) and then when I actually went through and added up the hours it was more than 200, its a small thing but until I just added it up now it was very frustrating to see that I had 0 hours left and when midnight struck I should have had 7 more, but because it was displaying the wrong number of hours I stayed up till midnight for nothing haha, I should have some actual hours tomorrow but visually it was wrong and I just wanted to point out the bug

Attached Files:

• b.PNG
      b.PNG
      File size:
      285.3 KB
      Views:
  12. AwesomeGuy

so what you say is, delete java and after deleting runemate tho, only instal runemate? no java intalling what so ever?

13. American Express

1. Uninstall ANY Java versions on your computer
    2. Uninstall RuneMate
    3. Download RuneMate
    4. Install RuneMate - it will automatically install the appropriate Java version

14. 0sor4

Hi, I tried this and it did not work. I uninstalled my Java version, uninstalled RuneMate, restarted my PC, reinstalled RuneMate and I'm still having this issue. It's driving me absolutely insane. Please, please help.

15. American Express

Unfortunately this is an error which has a lot of contributing factors and makes it difficult to resolve. The most common cause I've seen is when someone has multiple hard disk drives or partitions, with RuneMate and RuneScape installed separately, causing conflicts.

The best thing I could recommend would be to search the forums for other resolves cases and try those solutions.

16. Icecubel

Hey guys, trying to donwload runemate on my mac! installed and even selected for it to run after installation + create desktop icon.
    It does neither. Any idea what the problem could be?

17. TeccccccH

i wanted to use script bot called Regal Cooker, bot goes to bank, opens it, and after that account logs off.
    This script bot doesnt work for me but it works in my friend account, i tried even his Runemate account, still nothing, same thing. All Runemate FM, Cooking, WC scripts bots doesnt work for me....

18. Xaruk

Hey I am trying to play on mac but whenever I try to run the bot it opens and instantly closes

19. DrunkDutchMan

i forgot my password how can i reset my password ?

no worries i found it :)

#199 DrunkDutchMan, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  20. idntwnagrind

anybody having issues with login handler - don't know if it's all bots but im curretnly trying alpha fighter and it doesn't work