1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Tempaus

Bruh it wasn't when i posted that :rolleyes:

2. arniunas

After update when I launch second acc first one which is running crashing.

3. ds789222

runemate up for osrs?

4. mike6lax

Hey guys I have been looking all over for a solution to my problem but have not found one so forgive me if this has already been discussed. I have the OSRS client downloaded and working on my mac, and I have runemate downloaded, however when I try to launch runemate, nothing happens. I have not used runemate since spectre first launched and cannot remember how I used to get it to work.

5. xCrazyGuyNL

I followed all the steps. I select a bot > Choose account > Click the client I want to use > Start bot > Bot logs in automatically for me. But after it logged in it just does nothing. Nothing in the client is happening, I see no text or anything. I tried multiple bots without succes. Is there a chance I missed something? Thank you very much

EDIT: I need to wait 30 minutes, because it says I loaded 2 bots which I didn't. But just as the FAQ states, I need to wait about 30 minutes for the Runemate server to update my status. When I'm able to log back in, I'll reproduce the problem and paste the logs here

00:00:00 [ DEBUG ] To enable verbose output, run Spectre with -verbose as a program argument
    00:00:00 [ INFO ] MaxiWoodcutter LITE V2.2.7 started!
    00:00:01 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!
    00:00:20 [ INFO ] Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
    00:01:56 [ INFO ] ---MaxiWoodcutter LITE V2.2.7---
    00:01:56 [ INFO ] Runtime: 00:00:51
    00:01:56 [ INFO ] Last status: Walker to the VARROCK_WEST bank. (124)
    00:01:56 [ INFO ] Total profit: 0
    00:01:56 [ INFO ] ---Thanks for using MaxiWoodcutter LITE!---

00:00:00 [ DEBUG ] To enable verbose output, run Spectre with -verbose as a program argument
    00:00:00 [ INFO ] MaxiWorldWalker V1.0.1 started!
    00:00:00 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!
    00:00:46 [ INFO ] Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!

Keep in mind that those bots did absolutely nothing in the client

#145 xCrazyGuyNL, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Post this information in the relevant bot thread to help the author identify and potentially fix the issues you are facing.

In the meantime, try a different bot and see if it works for you.

7. xCrazyGuyNL

So, just for confirmation, you're saying that I configured the client correctly but the bot is maybe broken / not working?

8. American Express

Yes, based on what you described it sounds like an issue with the individual bot(s) you tried.

Try using some others and see if they work for you.

9. ljubekko

whenever i start a bot it downloads the update and thats it, nothing happens after that. i tried reinstalling but the same thing is happening all the time. itjust keeps downloading the update

10. xCrazyGuyNL

Alright that clears up a ton! Thank you :)

11. Winfield

" Failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentInitializationException " I keep getting it, i have tried all the suggestions but nothing works, please help.

12. RNG GVNG

I'm getting an error saying my session has expired!
    This can occur when RuneMate can't establish a connection to the website for over 15 minutes. It's also been known to occur on laptops when they enter sleep mode. Simply restart RuneMate to resolve this. You may also want to look into disabling sleep mode or debugging your network connectivity

Everything was working perfectly fine. Then all of a sudden i get that message. There is no reason for my RuneMate not being able to establish any connections to the website. Not using a laptop only PC. don't use sleepmode. Have restarted my RuneMate many times. and my network connectivity is perfect. Please help ??? ( i also had my bot up and running perfectly for just over an hour before it wouldn't work again. )

13. deathishere420

okay what you need to do it go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp and look for the RuneMate_2_33_1_0_windows_i586_setup.exe or what ever the ver of the update is and install it from there using that install this is the latest update for me it mite be the same or not it depends
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2017, Original Post Date: May 23, 2017 ---
    okay now my problem is I've tried to allocate more ram to the runemate shortcut on my desktop but it just wont work for some reason but i think it is cuzz im running windows 10 64bit pro

14. sickness0666

Step 1: go into runemate directory in program files folder. edit the RuneMate.vmoptions file (will have to either copy to desktop and edit, or run notepad as admin)

Step 2: add the following into the file (make sure you dont have runemate running)
    Code (Text):
    1. -Xmx1200m
    Step 3: save the file (if you copied it to desktop to edit, copy it back into program files folder, and overwrite)

Step 4: run runemate, it will now allocate up to the amount you set in the .vmoptions file.

because windows rs client uses 32bit java, you can only allocate just over 1G of ram, even if you (like me) have 64GB of ram on your computer

15. deathishere420

tyvm i think you guys need to make it 64 bit also cuzz i dont think 1024 mags is enough

16. sickness0666

they can only make it 64bit if RS supports 64bit natively. as the rs client for windows uses 32bit java, they cant do that

17. Irs Taxes

My runemate works but its too enlarged, i cant select anything since the words are too big and the side and the top layout wont show up, its totally unusable now since the options are not showing up. what should i do? i already uninstalled and reinstalled the client 3 times but everything is still not showing up

18. teerollah

I keep getting this error when closing any bot that i use.. but more recently it is doing this when i use maxifletcher! It does this everytime i try to fletch and it tries to look for the logs! please help i want to get my fletching up asap! upload_2017-8-14_21-11-16.png

19. American Express

Since that is for a specific bot, please post that in the corresponding bot thread, so the author can look in to it further.

20. teerollah

this error is another problem that happens when i am closing everybot that i use so i would have to shutdown the client itself and reopen runemate! the banking problem is another seperate problem i guess..could you link the forum to go to ?