1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ziplock1738

Is there any mac fix to "agent bond exception?"

Currently it says to uninstall java and reinstall java 32x bit but there is no current 32x bit for mac

[Debug] Java Home: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_121.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
    [Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x64 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 683MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.75.0
    [Debug] Operating System: Mac OS X x64
    com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Unable to add JAR file to system class path
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(nw:114)
    at nul.iiiiIIiiiiiIi.catch(xjc:105)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiiIIIi.run(gkc:208)

So is there no fix for this?

#201 ziplock1738, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. satanlover

updater just closes once it reaches full, can't open runemate

3. craig2009

Why is there a restriction for how much usage in a month? With being off work for Christmas I have managed to use all my free usage, then even if I upgrade I don’t think 300 hours would last. Is there anyway of getting more than this?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2017 ---
    Please ignore this post, I didn’t realise you can upgrade to more than 300 hours.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2017 ---
    I have upgraded my account, and it says i should be able to now rune 5 accounts at the same time. As soon as i open the 3rd client, it loads so far then pops up with an error box "Unable to create advertising".

Can anyone help?

4. LordVengeance

For some strange reason, none of the scripts bots are working on my main... ._. it just gives me the loading wheel and never loads. When I log onto my skiller, it loads perfectly fine.
    EDIT: 32 bit ordeal didnt fix it... I updated my Java, reinstalled osrs, and still stuck on "Failed to bind the game client because of an Exception" I'm stuck. Runemate is no longer working for me :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ---
    Still having troubles getting runemate to work still. it keeps cycling between AgentInitializationException, IOException, and an Exception... :( I've tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling, making sure the 32bit problem should be out of the way and I dont know what to do....

EDIT!!!!!!!! I GOT IT WORKING FINALLY. My antivirus was in public mode and needed to be in private mode for everything to make proper connections -.-

#204 LordVengeance, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  5. Dennis Disgdiertt

Keeps saying cant run due to an exception. I'm running on 32bit java and have done all of the recomendations. I uninstalled and reinstalled runemate and runescape. It was working fine 2 days ago and nothing changed then all of a sudden kept getting this error.

HMoseley likes this.
  6. ziplock1738

Im assuming you are using a PC? I still am having the same problems on mac and to my knowledge do not have an antivirus installed.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2018 ---
    [Debug] Java Home: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
    [Debug] Java Version: 8u151 x64 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 3641MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.76.4
    [Debug] Operating System: Mac OS X x64
    [Clouse] Downloaded 1000 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Unable to add JAR file to system class path
    at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(ky:231)
    at nul.IIIiIIiiIIIIi.long(blc:26)
    at nul.IiIIIIiiIiiii.run(dnc:111)
    00:00:00 INFO Downloading 2 missing or outdated cloud resources.
    00:01:15 INFO Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentLoadException

Anyone understand what this issue is here? I have looked everywhere in troubleshooting and there hasn't been anything helpful.

HMoseley likes this.
  7. Shadowalpha8

Shadowalpha8 Moterboating is for closers.

Creating a new rmi registry.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to invoke getter for a new rmi registry.
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.this(cc:293)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:340)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The root directory was desired to be set to C:\Users\Luis\RuneMate but was already defined as being C:\Users\Luis\RuneMate
    at aux.IiIiIiIIIii.this(hb:14)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:210)
    ... 6 more
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The root directory was desired to be set to C:\Users\Luis\RuneMate but was already defined as being C:\Users\Luis\RuneMate
    at aux.IiIiIiIIIii.this(hb:14)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:210)
    ... 6 more

so this pops out whever i try a bot on an account.recently clean installed runemate and java from the runemate download.

8. NicerDude123

I have a problem and am courious to know if anyone knows the anser: I freshly installed Runemate and ran it. It started just fine. After i set up the bot and account i want to use i started the OSRS Client. When i pressed "Start Instance" Runemate and the OSRS Client just closed and nothing happened. I tried reinstalling it but it didnt help. Anyone suggestions ?

HMoseley likes this.
  9. amele

Client display's taskbar icon but doesn't load

10. HMoseley

Same thing. Have been looking for a solution for quite awhile.

11. Travaz Bhatti

Hi, was hoping someone could help. It says I have 45 hours left to use however, when i start an instance it tells me I have 0 and that I have exceeded my 1 hour weekly limit? I am not 100% sure whats happening and I am not very keen on buying more hours if that is not the current problem..

Any help would be appreciated
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 19, 2018 ---
    I bought another 600 hours ... still saying the same thing? Really not sure what to do!

12. Nines420

IOException error is really getting on my nervs atm...
    I have tried like everything.
    Im almost willing to pay who helps me fix this bs

13. cooperrrbrown

Paid for the $4 option to have 100 more hours and never received them....???

14. EvilCabbage

Thats thanks to an issue with the company handling the payment, not RuneMate. It's all automated on RuneMate's side.

15. cooperrrbrown

So what do I do to fix this? Just dont buy hours rn?

16. runethetrap

I pick my bot/account/client and click "Start Instance" but it just refreshes to the same page without the bot starting. I'm on Linux Mint and running RSU client.

17. EvilCabbage

Wait till they appear.

18. Greenman

Any idea why I am getting the AgentInitializationException?

Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] Java Home: d:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
    4. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.78.0
    5. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    6. Jan 25, 2018 12:06:11 AM javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement processValue
    7. WARNING: Loading FXML document with JavaFX API of version 8.0.141 by JavaFX runtime of version 8.0.121
    8. Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    9. Found a new game instance after 2 seconds.
    10. com.sun.tools.attach.AgentInitializationException: Agent JAR loaded but agent failed to initialize
    11.     at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(qr:134)
    12.     at nul.iIIIiIiiiIIiI.case(mpc:150)
    13.     at nul.iiiIIIiiiiIII.run(tmc:117)

19. RocketJumpers

When I try to install runemate on my computer it just gets stuck on awt.dll and doesnt go any further. I have the legacy launcher and the official launcher and I have my AV disabled. Can anyone help me ?

20. Magiwuan

Error:

failed to receive cloud constant Please try again shortly or report the issue in cliente support