1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial RuneMate Spectre – Common Issues & Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by American Express, Apr 18, 2016.

1. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

2. Shady Bliss

Hey, its cool, i know what is causing it or a fix for it anyway. Its the Runescape client. If i just restart that and resume the bot afterwards it fixes the mouse stuttering/lag.

3. Robin Hood

What is meant by this? I'm running it on Mac and I get the message "Failed to bind to virtual machine because of a AgentInitializationException" but I'm not sure what/how you mean remove any x64 bit java installations....

4. Party

Party Client Developer

You don't have to worry about Java versions for Mac OSX. Make sure you run as admin.

5. Robin Hood

What am I running as admin? I can open the bot and log in, I just can't start a new instance due to the Failing to bind message...?

6. Party

Party Client Developer

Spectre. Also, post your most recent log file from %userprofile%/RuneMate/Logs.

Actually please do it in a new thread, keep this thread clean.

American Express likes this.
  7. Spam19

I have a problem my RuneMate crashed I rebooted it and now I can't start any instances because it says I reached the limit even if I haven't any open.
    Thank you for a response

8. Party

Party Client Developer

If the client is force-closed (or crashes), it can take the RuneMate servers up to 30 minutes to identify that the session has ended. Please wait up to 30 minutes and try again, and let us know how you get on.

@kazemanie I recommend updating the OP to include this issue, as it's a common one.

Spam19 likes this.
  9. badboykenzie

Sorry im not sure where else to go on this, I get this error message at random intervals while leaving the client to bot using the hunting bot on OSRS "An unhandled error has occurred in Celestial Hunter on MY-EMAIL. Please consider providing...". Is this a problem with the client side or the script bot itself. Any help would be appreciated!

10. SlashnHax

It'd most probably be due to the bot itself.

11. badboykenzie

Thank you for that, ill just put a message on the bots page and hope for a speedy reply I guess.. I have a lot waiting on this hopefully it can be fixed quick, Thanks again!

12. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Done <3

13. Devimus

I get the Jagex-Jav problem, and the only version of the client I have is the most up to date one, can any only help

14. SlashnHax

The most up to date one as in NXT? Download and use RuneScape's Legacy client

15. Herror0

Hi.

First post here!

Let's get straight to the problem: It occours when I try to relog the Runemate client. When I try to log in again this message pops: "Two-Step Verification is either not enabled or this device is already trusted. Please clear your entry."

If I disable and re-enable the TSV it works. But if I relog the same thing happens.

Anyone know what to do?

Thanks in advance,

Herror0

Edit: I found out that if I go to the option on my account here on the forum and click the "stop the trust.. something something" I can log in. This is a bit annoying to do everytime though?

16. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Just leave the Two-Step Key spot blank on the client. The error is just saying that it's not needed as the device you're logging in from has been marked as trusted.

17. Herror0

Thank you for such a fast response! That will most likely fix it :)

Have a good day/night sir!

18. jacobosrunescape

After looking through 10 threads and reinstalling java, osrs, and runemate no less than 5 times each (total of 5 hours troubleshooting), I thought I'd post here. I'm still getting this error 'Failed to bind the game to the game client because of a AgentInitializationExeception'.

Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.2.3
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 8u92 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    4. Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    5. Checking for a new game instance every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    6. Found a new game instance after 15 seconds.
    7. Failed to bind to the game client because of a AgentInitializationException
    8. com.sun.tools.attach.AgentInitializationException: Agent JAR loaded but agent failed to initialize
    9.     at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(nh:33)
    10.     at nul.IiIIiIiIIIII.class(jyb:206)
    11.     at nul.IIIiiIiIIIII.run(jzb:121)

19. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Create your own Client Support thread for this.

20. jacobosrunescape