1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate V1.0.0 - Beta 79

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

How does payment work? Does RuneMate get a percentage? How do I know the money gets to the rightful scriptwriter?

2. SlashnHax

You buy RuneMate currency (idk the name just yet), it goes onto your account. Most probably, but it's a reasonable amount (not 60% like PB). Trust, I can't see Arbi or Cloud scamming anyone, and I have faith in their skills to ensure everything will be as it should.

3. Exia

@Arbiter said that the first month of premiums will be commission free if I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong). Additionally he said that they would take AT MOST 20% but it would likely be much less then that depending on how much revenue is actually being moved.

You know that the scripters are getting their money because there will continue to be premium scripts bots, if they aren't getting money, then they won't spend the time.

4. TheClick

Sorry but this is one of the stupidest post I've read. Common sense? If the script bot writer doesn't get the money, why would they release the script bot in the first place?!

5. SlashnHax

There's nothing stupid about his question. All he was doing was asking about the finer details of the payment model.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Bot authors can request payment at reasonable intervals and will be paid in any way that we deem convenient to us and them (more importantly them). Yes, we host the entire platform so we do take a percentage. For the first month we will be taking 0%, and after that we will be taking 25% (which may be adjusted as time goes on).

Derk likes this.
  7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

The point I'm trying to make is that we boost our account with credits to use bots. We pay RuneMate to get those credits. How do I know the money I spend on a certain bot gets to that scriptwriter? Does RuneMate keep track of that? Anyways, that question is answered. It's funny that you call my post stupid whilst your reply isn't even close to a valid answer.

@Cloud reasonable intervals as in pay per hour? Or will there also be scripts bots that charge per day or even longer?

Also, how safe is this? Can there be a script bot that slips through that multiplies my actual using time by 2 to siphon more money out of my account? That's a major concern as these are not 1 time payments but recurring.

8. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

They're all per hour, and no of course not. That's all handled server-side, the bot doesn't have any control over that.

Derk likes this.
  9. Holako

how do we purchase credits?

10. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

There will be an explanation on that by the end of the day.

11. Holako

ohh okay tyvm