Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sepulchre Mate

Hi I used the "enable stopping" feature set to stop at 1 hour. It stopped itself at 1:00:03 and I was charged for 2 hours of use... I am not expecting a refund and I hate to be the guy complaining about 18 cents but, can this maybe be fixed in the future so that the bot either stops at exactly the 1 hour mark or maybe allow for a few seconds of overlap before using another $.18 of credits?

Otherwise fantastic bot and well worth the price! Thank you!

Primate
Hi I used the "enable stopping" feature set to stop at 1 hour. It stopped itself at 1:00:03 and I was charged for 2 hours of use... I am not expecting a refund and I hate to be the guy complaining about 18 cents but, can this maybe be fixed in the future so that the bot either stops at exactly the 1 hour mark or maybe allow for a few seconds of overlap before using another $.18 of credits?

Otherwise fantastic bot and well worth the price! Thank you!
you can enter decimals into the duration fields, so 0.95 would try to stop the bot after 57 minutes for example

I can't start the bot its saying i'm missing a saradomin item although i've tried with the holy book and a saradomin coif.

EDIT: This is my bad. Didn't pay attention to the settings well enough. Make sure to fill out the Equipment setting.

Okay so AMAZING bot when it works. But for some reason doing floors 1-4 it crashes every hour or so. So I can't leave it running for prolonged periods of time. Other than that its great haha.

Hi,

The bot overall is awesome, but the past couple of days, the bot hasn't been able to run for the full amount of time i allocate it. It triggers the emergency stop idle error. It has problems with the 3rd floor where it keeps getting hit by the flames. I think its because of that maybe? So i kinda have to baby sit it. I was wondering if it can be fixed? Thanks for the bot though, appreciate the effort.

Amazing bot, but as a few others have noted, there is currently a problem with the floor 3 flame trap, which causes an infinite fail loop until the floor timer runs out.

edit: This problem only seems to happen when looting the floor is enabled, hopefully this helps fix it

Last edited:
Hi,

The bot overall is awesome, but the past couple of days, the bot hasn't been able to run for the full amount of time i allocate it. It triggers the emergency stop idle error. It has problems with the 3rd floor where it keeps getting hit by the flames. I think its because of that maybe? So i kinda have to baby sit it. I was wondering if it can be fixed? Thanks for the bot though, appreciate the effort.
Just wanted to add as well, that on a few occasions now the bot will get stuck on floor 2 west , after the flame trap it will get stuck at the stairs and wont go down it. Ive noticed that if the bot gets hit by the flame trap, further on it will get stuck on the stairs and then trigger emergency idle error. Cheers

Amazing bot, but as a few others have noted, there is currently a problem with the floor 3 flame trap, which causes an infinite fail loop until the floor timer runs out.

edit: This problem only seems to happen when looting the floor is enabled, hopefully this helps fix it

Also confirming this. Exact same issue dying on flame trap in loop, and disabled looting and the issue went away. Using Runelite.

Been using this quite a bit, worked great for the first several hours men but it gets stuck and idles at the stairs to next floor and one of the larger fire traps it often gets the timing completely wrong.

Superb bot, if these things are fixed!

This bot has been awesome, especially floors 1-4. It does get hung up at a few spots on floor 5. Id say most notably is the final hallway . It will get all the way down to the crossbow statue, and even if it has plenty of time to finish without having to dodge another bolt, itll wait until they prepare to fire again, which is an issue if you are standing in front of the most norther statue and the bottom two are firing because youll get hit by the most southern bolt.

uwu :3
getting a npe instantly when it enters after banking.

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot load from int array because "pathX" is null
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getPath(OSRSActor.java:194)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSPlayer.getPath(OSRSPlayer.java:19)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getServerPosition(OSRSActor.java:180)
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSPlayer.getServerPosition(OSRSPlayer.java:19)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:260)
at com.runemate.api.IIIiiIiIII.void(hn:77)
at com.runemate.api.IIIiiIiIII.void(hn:160)

13:06:28 [INFO ] [ Loop] Starting Sepulchre Mate Trial v1.1.3 by SlashnHax
13:06:28 [DEBUG] [ Loop] 2 plugins enabled: [Xtea, Configuration]
13:06:28 [INFO ] [LimitedUsageNotifier] [Usage] Tracking usage, maximum of 1800 seconds in a rolling 259200 second window.
13:06:28 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] You're running the Trial Version, limited 30 minutes per 3 days
13:06:28 [INFO ] [ Loop] Waiting for settings
13:06:28 [DEBUG] [LimitedUsageListener] [Usage] Tracked 1 min 2 secs usage in 3 days window.
13:06:40 [INFO ] [ Loop] Climbing down stairs
13:06:40 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Stairs [2385, 5981, 0] using remote model
13:06:40 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(80, 196)
13:06:47 [INFO ] [ Loop] Fading
13:06:47 [DEBUG] [ Sepulchre] Main loop, fading
13:06:48 [DEBUG] [ Sepulchre] Main loop, fading
13:06:48 [WARN ] [ SepulchreTracker] Null current floor
13:06:48 [WARN ] [ Floor] Null current route
13:06:48 [DEBUG] [ Floor] Current route: Route1W
13:06:48 [INFO ] [ Loop] Walking to flame coord 0
13:06:48 [DEBUG] [ Flames] Next step: 0/2 - Coordinate(2244, 5977, 2)
13:06:48 [INFO ] [ Loop] Walking to flames prep coord
13:06:48 [DEBUG] [ Sepulchre] Walk to Coordinate(15892, 1641, 2) (Coordinate(2244, 5977, 2)), delay=false
13:06:48 [ERROR] [ RuneMate] Uncaught error in bot thread
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot load from int array because "pathX" is null
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getPath(OSRSActor.java:194) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSPlayer.getPath(OSRSPlayer.java:19) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSActor.getServerPosition(OSRSActor.java:180) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSPlayer.getServerPosition(OSRSPlayer.java:19) ~[?:?]
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:260) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.api.IIIiiIiIII.void(hn:77) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.api.IIIiiIiIII.void(hn:160) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIiiiiiiii.void(xc:243) ~[?:?]
at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:260) ~[?:?]
at bot.iiIiIiIIii.const(pf:206) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIIiIiIiII.void(nd:173) ~[?:?]
at bot.IIIiIiIIiI.void(w:173) ~[?:?]
at bot.iIIIIiiIII.void(ma:217) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.bot.sepulchre.Sepulchre.const(rm.entrypoint:324) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.api.framework.IIIIIIIIIi.onLoop(tb:39) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80) ~[?:?]
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(jt:564) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
at nul.iiIiiIiiiiiIii.run(so:149) ~[RuneMate.jar:?]
13:06:48 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] Cannot load from int array because "pathX" is null
13:06:48 [INFO ] [ Loop] Cannot load from int array because "pathX" is null
13:06:48 [INFO ] [ Loop] Stopping Sepulchre Mate Trial v1.1.3 by SlashnHax

had this issue using premium version so thought id check free version as to not waste any more credits xd

After todays runescape update the bot fails to get past the fire statues on floor 1, it runs up half way and then runs back

Apparently there was a runelite issue after todays update, bot is working as intended again

After todays runescape update the bot fails to get past the fire statues on floor 1, it runs up half way and then runs back

Apparently there was a runelite issue after todays update, bot is working as intended again
Did you have to do anything to fix Runelite issue? My bot is doing the same thing as well. It's at every flame statue as even after I manually get the bot past the first set in floor 1, it just gets stuck in a loop at the next set.

The loop is:
"waiting for flames to stop"
"It's safe! Go go go"
*bot then runs back to previous location*
"walking to flames prep coordinate"