Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sepulchre Mate

Really like the bot! but im also having issues with floor 3 flames. it happens randomly. sometimes its after 20min other times after 2-3 hours. But with the bug it needs babysitting because it will end up looping in the fire, which puts the account at risk of banning. -and that plus the need for babysitting takes a lot from the value in my opinion. is it possible to fix the bug on floor 3 with the flames?

Really like the bot! but im also having issues with floor 3 flames. it happens randomly. sometimes its after 20min other times after 2-3 hours. But with the bug it needs babysitting because it will end up looping in the fire, which puts the account at risk of banning. -and that plus the need for babysitting takes a lot from the value in my opinion. is it possible to fix the bug on floor 3 with the flames?
It seems like turning off looting on floor 3 fixes that.

It seems like turning off looting on floor 3 fixes that.

I'm getting that issue as well as it looping in fire on floor 5. Disable looting on floor 3 does help a bit in my experience, but I've only been looting floor 5 and still get that issue on floor 3 (as well as 5)

I'm getting that issue as well as it looping in fire on floor 5. Disable looting on floor 3 does help a bit in my experience, but I've only been looting floor 5 and still get that issue on floor 3 (as well as 5)
Another suggestion is to make sure you are on a low ping world that doesn't have too much lag. there is a plugin on runelite called tick tracker. I try to keep it in worlds that keep it above 95% good. The issue is it gets 1 tick behind and gets stuck and thats what causes the loop.

It almost fixed the problem removing loot from floor 3, thank a lot!
But at floor 5 it gets stuck a lot. i only think i make it in time for the last chest 50% of the time.

In regards to ping, i cannot find a plugin named: Tick tracker. Can you elaborate how to check ping and what numbers or % i should i aim for?

Hey man great script! I had a question about the settings specifically the alch setting. I typed in "Runite bolts" into the alch items entry and the script still does not alch the Runite bolts. Any suggestions? Thanks.

It's a great bot but I think the update today broke it, I ran it and it just idles by the bank in the lobby.

I was wondering if I could be refunded the $0.36 it wasted, I tried running it twice and both times it just idles.

Last edited:
when u only miss one item it stops the bot and couints your money like today i missed planks in my bank .... can u fix this that it maybe gives a warning before shutting and taking money.. thanks

when u only miss one item it stops the bot and couints your money like today i missed planks in my bank .... can u fix this that it maybe gives a warning before shutting and taking money.. thanks

If it occurs in the first 5 minutes it does pause and show a message, what changes would you suggest? Not going to implement a blanket (if 1 item is missing, pause don't stop), since that means you can run out of an item, and it'll pause (which still charges as per the RuneMate payment system - Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ), potentially charging multiple hours of no gain.

i was there when it happend showed missing planks an could not edit anything in runemate anymore .. also sometimes runemate lags out or has an error in it so it will not launch u have to restart the game/ runemate again but still gets charged .. first 5 min should be free

i was there when it happend showed missing planks an could not edit anything in runemate anymore .. also sometimes runemate lags out or has an error in it so it will not launch u have to restart the game/ runemate again but still gets charged .. first 5 min should be free
Ah yeah, a client issue then, I agree that any crashes/stops in the first 5 minutes should be free, and that's been a long running suggestion, but as per the link, it's out of my hands.

Great bot.

One suggestion for improvement is around the high-alching.

When you get a reward that fits the alch criteria, it performs the actions VERY quick. I think it's too robotic and could be slowed down slightly to be more humanlike.