Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

Calvarion works wonderfully using leaf-bladed axe. It leaves when necessary and so forth. However, the spindel version using the same leaf-bladed axe/arma crossbow bugs out every run. It seems the script will say "leaving because out of food" but doesn't actually leave and just stays in the pit to die. Could you look into this? It has been happening the last few days.

Edit: If it helps, I saw others complain about the hopping. I think the bot needs to wait 5ish seconds before hopping after teleporting away from a pker, because the they are technically still in combat.

Last edited:
Used for cal and artio. Worked great. Spindel not so much. Teleports out alot. Drinks 2 super combats for a kill. Can't really update by itself. Don't recommend this for Spindel. I let it run for 20 mins to finally do one kill that required constant manual intervention.

Used for cal and artio. Worked great. Spindel not so much. Teleports out alot. Drinks 2 super combats for a kill. Can't really update by itself. Don't recommend this for Spindel. I let it run for 20 mins to finally do one kill that required constant manual intervention.
Spindle is the only boss that really requires stams and prayer pots. If your inv and equipment are setup right then it can do it no problem

Working great at Calvarion, but the bot simply empties the super potions and then drops the vials.

That means you had the config set wrong for when to drink the potions. You need to set it a few levels above your current level, you must of had it set too high (higher than the level it gets too when potted)

Edit: don't try it again now though, runemate has not been updated for the latest game update yet. So this bot is broken right now

Edit: All sorted now

Last edited:
Hey Smurf,

I've noticed a problem at spindel tonight. From what I can see when the bot is getting stuck in the web it is registering like it has been baraged or sneered and it instantly teles. Anyway to fix this?

Hey Smurf,

I've noticed a problem at spindel tonight. From what I can see when the bot is getting stuck in the web it is registering like it has been baraged or sneered and it instantly teles. Anyway to fix this?

Hey man, the webs drain run energy and prayer. So what I think is most likely happening is, it is checking inv for a pot to restore prayer/run energy, seeing that none are left and teleing out to restock. If you see it happen again, have a look at the status in RM it will probably be something like "Banking, Out of stam"

Hi Smurf,

I've just started with your bot and it all runs extremely smooth.
Up until the bot uses a seedpod when teleporting away from pkers at calvar'ion.

After teleporting it just keeps spamming the seedpod and doesn't do anything.