Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smurfs Wildy Bosses

Hi Smurf. Was using your bot to do Cal'varion, and mostly it does perfectly fine. Except sometimes, when the boss is transitioning phases and does a set of 12 orange lightning strikes around it, it'll go stand in the middle of 3 of them and take 3 instances of damage. :oops:
I took the log from when it occurred. 02:21:54 is roughly when it makes the potentially fatal mistake. This has happened a few times. I don't know if the log will actually help, but I will add that every time it has happened, it has always been on the southwest diagonal of 3 beams.

Code:
02:21:27 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] Distance: 10.0
02:21:27 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] Player pos: Coordinate(1892, 11550, 1)
02:21:27 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] Startpos: Coordinate(1886, 11546, 1)
02:21:27 [DEBUG] [                Menu] Clicking '^Walk here$' 'null' on Coordinate(1887, 11545, 1)
02:21:34 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] Boss animation id is 9977
truncated a bunch of unneccessary stuff
02:21:51 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model
02:21:51 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(1338, 583)
02:21:51 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model
02:21:51 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(1309, 563)
02:21:54 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model
02:21:54 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(1330, 607)
02:21:55 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model
02:21:55 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(1300, 552)
02:21:58 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model
02:21:58 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(1392, 571)
02:21:58 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model
02:21:58 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(1413, 575)
02:21:59 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] Health is low
02:21:59 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] We have food
02:21:59 [INFO ] [         WildyBosses] Eating Dark crab
02:21:59 [TRACE] [         RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Calvar'ion(level: 264, position: 1890, 11545, 1) using remote model

Last edited:
The real cost of this bot is basically 1$ an hour with how many times it fails and just shuts itself down. I like the bot, the 20% of time it actually starts up and doesn't stop within 10 minutes.

The real cost of this bot is basically 1$ an hour with how many times it fails and just shuts itself down. I like the bot, the 20% of time it actually starts up and doesn't stop within 10 minutes.
I am just going to copy my reply to your review:

"If your respawn point is set to ferox it will death walk. Also do you have wildy hard done? You should not be getting pked this much, people have gone thousands of kills without dying once."

If its stopping for another reason then please let me know what the problem is.

Didn't mean to be a bitch, can't edit my vote, I just got robbed the last week of about 5 dollars from bots stopping because the runemate updates and I was really annoyed, bot works fine if you have all the req's but I was on a restricted account.

vetion not working, teles to corp beast and error pops up

Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 52 out of bounds for length 13
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.getLinearInterpolatedHeight(OSRSProjection.java:247)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:195)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:112)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.projection.Projection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(Projection.java:31)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CompositeCacheModel.projectTrianglesWithin(CompositeCacheModel.java:173)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CompositeCacheModel.projectTriangles(CompositeCacheModel.java:109)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Model.getInteractionPoint(Model.java:267)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.getInteractionPoint(Interactable.java:35)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSEntity.getInteractionPoint(OSRSEntity.java:37)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.getInteractionPoint(Interactable.java:35)
    at com.runemate.game.internal.input.MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.move(MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.java:56)
    at com.runemate.game.internal.input.MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.move(MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.java:38)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:200)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.hover(Interactable.java:65)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(Menu.java:230)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSCacheModelEntity.interact(OSRSCacheModelEntity.java:68)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:99)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:87)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.WildyBosses.WildyBosses.for(fa:1743)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.WildyBosses.WildyBosses.this(fa:1390)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.WildyBosses.WildyBosses.final(fa:259)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.common.breaking.IIiIIIiiII.onLoop(na:7)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fsc:491)
    at nul.iiiIiIiiiIIIIii.run(tid:152)

vetion not working, teles to corp beast and error pops up

Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 52 out of bounds for length 13
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.getLinearInterpolatedHeight(OSRSProjection.java:247)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:195)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.projection.OSRSProjection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(OSRSProjection.java:112)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.projection.Projection.multiAbsoluteToScreen(Projection.java:31)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CompositeCacheModel.projectTrianglesWithin(CompositeCacheModel.java:173)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.cache.elements.CompositeCacheModel.projectTriangles(CompositeCacheModel.java:109)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Model.getInteractionPoint(Model.java:267)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSEntity.getInteractionPoint(OSRSEntity.java:37)
    at com.runemate.game.internal.input.MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.move(MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.java:56)
    at com.runemate.game.internal.input.MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.move(MultiLayerPerceptronPathGenerator.java:38)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:200)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.hover(Interactable.java:65)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(Menu.java:230)
    at com.runemate.game.api.osrs.entities.OSRSCacheModelEntity.interact(OSRSCacheModelEntity.java:68)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:99)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:87)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.WildyBosses.WildyBosses.for(fa:1743)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.WildyBosses.WildyBosses.this(fa:1390)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.WildyBosses.WildyBosses.final(fa:259)
    at com.smurfrsbot.scripts.common.breaking.IIiIIIiiII.onLoop(na:7)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(LoopingBot.java:80)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fsc:491)
    at nul.iiiIiIiiiIIIIii.run(tid:152)
Hi, this was due to a client issue after this weeks game update. It should be fine now