1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Stuck in report screen/random

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by moama, Feb 2, 2016.

1. moama

Noticed while using a fletching bot that only in the last few days on several occasions I have come back to check and I've been stuck in the report a player interface, it continually hovers around where the players name is.. I am not sure how long these last, maybe they fix themselves after a period of time, but I personally have watched it bug out for over 5 minutes on two occasions before manually fixing.

Also noticed when making cannonballs on one account that within the brief moment it clicks on the steel bar>furnace a random event will appear and the bot will screw up by trying to use the steel bar on the random event for as long as can be seen. This might be bot related rather then client based I am not sure.

@Cloud @Cloud
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2016 ---
    Just got stuck in the report a player screen for over 30minutes. Overnight one of my accounts got banned who was having this issue happen to it, which none of my accounts have ever been banned apart from this one, it is very obvious that your a bot if you get stuck in the report a player screen for 30minutes. Will not be using till this is fixed.

2. blisterz